Medical Marijuana

25 May 2010 08:10 #31 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Medical Marijuana
What if you have no medical issues, but you have 3 kids and two of them are teenagers. Would I qualify? lol Seriously? :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2010 08:17 #32 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Medical Marijuana

Sunshine Girl wrote: What if you have no medical issues, but you have 3 kids and two of them are teenagers. Would I qualify? lol Seriously? :wink:

Only if you have 150 dollars to give the doctor

25 May 2010 08:38 #33 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Medical Marijuana

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: What if you have no medical issues, but you have 3 kids and two of them are teenagers. Would I qualify? lol Seriously? :wink:

rofllol lol rofllol lol :wink: That sounds like a hell of a deal! :thumbsup:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 May 2010 08:42 #34 by UNDER MODERATION

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

rofllol lol rofllol lol :wink: That sounds like a hell of a deal! :thumbsup:

I agree sweetheart..It's a win win for everyone involved

25 May 2010 09:08 - 25 May 2010 18:11 #35 by Medicine Man
Replied by Medicine Man on topic Medical Marijuana
If anyone is having trouble locating a doctor, let me know. And by the way, these doctors are really good at looking hard to find something that will qualify you. I have worked with several and I'd be happy to recommend a few. Keep in mind that the new legislation will make doctors recommendations more complicated and most likely more expensive. It may be wise to get your doctors recommendation before July.

And while on the subject of kids. Believe it or not, about half my customers have children. As do I. There is nothing that says that being a medical marijuana patient makes you a bad parent. I belive there are more mean and irresponsible drunk mommies and daddies than there are pot smoking ones. And I guess it is a lot better having it delivered, then getting a sitter so you can get 50m down the hill to a dispensary.

Anyway, if anyone has questions about the process of getting their license or some of the new legislation, please let me know. I'm not a lawyer, so I won't give you legal advice, but I'm involved in the matter enough to be plenty informed.

Enjoy this nice day.

Rocky Mountain Medicine Man
1-866-285-HEMP .

25 May 2010 15:03 #36 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic Medical Marijuana
Gee MM, that sounds a lot like if you really don't require marijuana for medical reasons but want to indulge your desire to smoke it anyway you can help ensure that they are allowed to smoke it outside of the parameters for which the voters of Colorado extended their compassion. Few things in life are as distasteful as someone who takes advantage of another persons compassion.......

25 May 2010 15:12 #37 by UNDER MODERATION

PrintSmith wrote: Gee MM, that sounds a lot like if you really don't require marijuana for medical reasons but want to indulge your desire to smoke it anyway you can help ensure that they are allowed to smoke it outside of the parameters for which the voters of Colorado extended their compassion. Few things in life are as distasteful as someone who takes advantage of another persons compassion.......

Oh Brother...Get off your high horse PrintSmith..The man is only satisfieing a demand. Supply and demand, AKA Capitalism..

25 May 2010 15:27 #38 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Medical Marijuana

Medicine Man wrote: For all that are interested, as it seems we are on the right subject.

I run a Medical Marijuana Delivery Service up here. I have been a caregiver since 2006. I serve Bailey, Conifer, Evergreen, Morrison and all in between. You can check out my ad in the Canyon Currier, High Timber Times, Hustler etc. Also watch for my ad in the Summer Guide coming out with this weeks Canyon Currier.

My medicine is all 100% organic soil grown, by myself. I have over 15 strains. Amongst them are Diesel, Maui Waui, Blue Berry, Bubble Berry, Grape Ape, Island Sweet Skunk, Super Skunk, Sour Diesel, Bubba Kush, Purple Kush, Grand Daddy Purple, Millenium, Mango, Chronic, AK47, White Rhino and a few more. I usually have 10-12 of theses strains on hand. I also have hashish, pre-rolled joints and medicated honey and butter. And, if you would like to grow yourself, not only do I offer clones and mature plants of all my strains, but I also offer my services to design/set up successful grow rooms.

All you have to do is call and in most cases I will deliver the same day. On a first time visit I usually carry only 1/8th's of everything we currently have on hand. This way you can choose from my great variety in the comfort of your home and I don't have to bring oz's to someone I have never met before. If you need more, I'm always happy to come back.

My prices are $60 1/8th $115 1/4 $220 1/2 $420/oz and given the included delivery and sales tax, I believe are very competitive with dispensaries in town. In case you want to become a regular and sign me up as your caregiver I do offer discounts.

Please, if you have any questions, let me know.

Rocky Mountain Medicine Man
1-866-285-HEMP (4367)

:VeryScared: Wow, prices have gone up since I was partaking in the 1980's. Then again, it is most likely much better stuff than I could scrounge in college.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 May 2010 15:41 #39 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic Medical Marijuana

Vice Lord wrote: Oh Brother...Get off your high horse PrintSmith..The man is only satisfieing a demand. Supply and demand, AKA Capitalism..

The same could be said for someone hired to kill - they are only satisfying a demand after all, right? Some demands don't have a right to be filled Vice Lord.

25 May 2010 15:42 #40 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Medical Marijuana
but....that was not what the law intended.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds