Just to set the record straight

05 Dec 2010 19:24 #31 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Just to set the record straight

jf1acai wrote:

285bound is the best thing that has happened in the 285 corridor for many years!

Lets not get carried away now..I think all the 285 road improvments or possibly the new King Soopers are the best things...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Dec 2010 19:31 #32 by jf1acai

I think all the 285 road improvments or possibly the new King Soopers are the best things...

Well, I have to agree that comments from some that I won't mention do diminish the value somewhat :wink:

:jk2:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

05 Dec 2010 19:34 #33 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic Just to set the record straight
Yes board wars are silly. Don't get wound up JMC, the folks at PC won't change.

05 Dec 2010 23:11 #34 by daisypusher
The topic is open again. JMC's email is still included.

06 Dec 2010 05:16 #35 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Just to set the record straight

Vice Lord wrote: Lets not get carried away now..I think all the 285 road improvments or possibly the new King Soopers are the best things...

Lets stay on topic please. Several unrelated posts here have been removed. Further disruptive behavior will result in this thread being locked, a spanking, and no pudding after supper for you. :)

Regards,
Sheriff Roscoe and Boss Hog

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

06 Dec 2010 11:41 #36 by Mtn Gramma
What flavor of pudding? I want to explore my options, lesser of two evils, etc. If it's rice pudding I don't mind going off topic. Chocolate, on the other hand, might encourage me to lockstep, shoot my right arm to the air, and give a rousing PC sieg heil. :Koolaid:

06 Dec 2010 12:02 #37 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JMC wrote: I can no longer log in at PC, silencing may work in the short run but never works long term.
We will continue to be an open book here.
Thanks all.

:yeahthat: :Happywave: :love2: :fireworks: :fireworks3: :fireworks4: :Thank You:

06 Dec 2010 12:03 #38 by Local_Historian

JMC wrote:

jf1acai wrote:

I, of course, have an opinion.

Really? Who'd a thunk it? :rofl

Personally, I would like to see the bickering among PC and other local sites stop, and each site be free to do what they do best without interference, and even with encouragement, from the others.

However, I have wanted to see that since 2002, so I don't have a lot of hope for it. :wink:

But, I am a firm believer in the value of communications, and I think that the open communications opportunity provided here on 285bound, if utilized, is the best chance of accomplishing this that I have seen, and I applaud the attempt.

I would like to see this thread expanded into an explanation of each site, so that users would have a better idea of why each exists and what it offers.

IMO, there is a need for each of the several sites here, and no reason to disparage any of them. If they aren't your 'cup of tea', leave them alone and move on.

I agree, but how do let things pass that are just false, we were dragged in and then expected to let let things go. At least there can be a dialogue here, anyone that wants to know about this site can ask and receive an honest straight forward answer.
Damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Oh yeah, not only were you dragged in, you were accused of starting crap! WTH?

Oh, and thread is relocked - with the violation of their own TOS still in place. I guess a double standard does apply.

06 Dec 2010 12:20 #39 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Just to set the record straight
Relocked? why ask why

06 Dec 2010 12:30 #40 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Just to set the record straight
Sorry but WHAT?

Some feel it is not edited enough

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds