Just to set the record straight

07 Dec 2010 17:04 #91 by ScienceChic

outdoor338 wrote: LJ, at least he has some friends, you..I doubt it :biggrin: :thumbsup:

While I've not yet had the pleasure of meeting LJ, I'm pretty sure we'd be good friends!

And I'm enjoying getting to know Nmysys better too - I call him friend!

That Outdoor guy, on the other hand... LOL. J/K!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Dec 2010 17:11 #92 by Sunshine Girl
Hey LJ, how have you been? Are you in NM right now?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

07 Dec 2010 17:27 #93 by Sunshine Girl
Be careful over at PC CG or you might get banned too. Who the heck would ban someone for life because they offered sincere help???????? That has to be the DUMBEST reason they have EVER given for banning someone. I would LOVE to see the part of the TOS they "thinK" he violated. And before they say it was because of the general blanket reason of "baiting" they'd better be a bit more creative than that. Geesh! My pet peeve: stupid people.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

07 Dec 2010 17:34 #94 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Just to set the record straight

Some people enjoy coming here for the "safety" of it. They feel comfortable in knowing they can post here & won't be bashed, baited, taunted & bullied.
They really don't enjoy created chaos, vicious lashings and other toxic behavior.

The only time I ever experienced that kind of behavior was from the Pinecam admins and mods.

hmmmmmm...guilty conscience?

What a load of crap and double standard.
A resigning BOD member and tech admin quits....throws their TOS in the trash. Implicates a website and an individual in his rant. That individual responds with the truth, even though it hurt going down for those guys, and is banned for posting his response on his own site rather than theirs, and all of this is rational, normal behavior?
I know I have been out of the loop for a bit but did I follow what just happened this week?

Does everyone feel safer now?

07 Dec 2010 17:36 #95 by Sunshine Girl
How's your mom Becky? :crossed:

07 Dec 2010 17:37 #96 by Sunshine Girl

Becky wrote:

Some people enjoy coming here for the "safety" of it. They feel comfortable in knowing they can post here & won't be bashed, baited, taunted & bullied.
They really don't enjoy created chaos, vicious lashings and other toxic behavior.

The only time I ever experienced that kind of behavior was from the Pinecam admins and mods.

hmmmmmm...guilty conscience?

What a load of crap and double standard.
A resigning BOD member and tech admin quits....throws their TOS in the trash. Implicates a website and an individual in his rant. That individual responds with the truth, even though it hurt going down for those guys, and is banned for posting his response on his own site rather than theirs, and all of this is rational, normal behavior?
I know I have been out of the loop for a bit but did I follow what just happened this week?

Does everyone feel safer now?

Guess you summed that up pretty well as usual Becky. :biggrin:

07 Dec 2010 17:41 #97 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Just to set the record straight

itsme wrote:

JMC wrote: Thread Locked! Cowards. I invite Itsme and bad music to continue the conversation here.

You rang? I would have been here sooner but I was waiting on the email stating that my account had been activated. I PM'ed Robyn who said I was activated so here I am.

So what should we talk about? :)

One thing I want to clear up, I did not say anything negative about 285bound being a money making venture. On at least 2 occasions I wished you well with the venture. And I have no problem with you responding to Xenon's post where he commented on 285bound.

And I'm not here as a defender of PC. Or a basher of 285bound. Just here to let JMC have his say.

Now go ahead and tell me what you would have said over there.

Sorry IM , I was out today, My point has always been that both sites are for profit, both want to reflect the community, they screwed up a trust, and that hurt hundreds of our citizens.
PC has every right to do whatever they decide for their purpose. I have every right to question their purpose. They are for profit but make and contribute very little per their potential ( they choose).
They silence, intimidate and now deal with an alternative that they are baffled by.. I am not going to and will not back down. They ban ,we debate.
They silence voices they disagree with them, we do not. They are invited here to debate , we are banned from debating there.
Everyone is free to choose. They had so much potential and screwed it up because of lazy arrogant thinking.
Blame 285b , I love it!

07 Dec 2010 17:44 #98 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Just to set the record straight
HI SG.
My Mom is improving a bit each day. She is now in a rehab unit and getting stronger.
Thx for the prayers and well wishes everyone.
It really helps when you are so far away.
Miss you guys.

07 Dec 2010 17:47 #99 by Sunshine Girl

Becky wrote: HI SG.
My Mom is improving a bit each day. She is now in a rehab unit and getting stronger.
Thx for the prayers and well wishes everyone.
It really helps when you are so far away.
Miss you guys.

I'm glad to hear it. Take care and get home safe and sound soon.

07 Dec 2010 17:49 #100 by PrintSmith

Science Chic wrote: While I've not yet had the pleasure of meeting LJ, I'm pretty sure we'd be good friends!

I can all but assure that you would be. I have had the pleasure of meeting LJ and, despite the fact that she and I likely couldn't agree on the time of day when we met, neither one of us transfers our disdain for the politics of the other to a disdain for the person. Like Thomas Jefferson, we recognize that people of good character are people of good character regardless of their political outlook.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds