Just to set the record straight

07 Dec 2010 14:08 #81 by Nmysys
I offend easily as a result of being the huge target over here. Sorry, I snapped at you. I'm prone to doing that because I can over here. Try it you might like it. You also might go look in the classified section of this site and you will see that I advertise over here as well as Pinecam. Unlike many of the people on here, I don't hide behind a different screenname on each site, not ashamed of who and what I am.

Many businesses, large and small advertise in more than one place.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Dec 2010 14:10 #82 by Sunshine Girl

itsme wrote:

JMC wrote: Thread Locked! Cowards. I invite Itsme and bad music to continue the conversation here.

You rang? I would have been here sooner but I was waiting on the email stating that my account had been activated. I PM'ed Robyn who said I was activated so here I am.

So what should we talk about? :)

One thing I want to clear up, I did not say anything negative about 285bound being a money making venture. On at least 2 occasions I wished you well with the venture. And I have no problem with you responding to Xenon's post where he commented on 285bound.

And I'm not here as a defender of PC. Or a basher of 285bound. Just here to let JMC have his say.

Now go ahead and tell me what you would have said over there.

Hey itsme, glad to have you here! :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

07 Dec 2010 14:11 #83 by Sunshine Girl

Nmysys wrote: I offend easily as a result of being the huge target over here. Sorry, I snapped at you. I'm prone to doing that because I can over here. Try it you might like it. You also might go look in the classified section of this site and you will see that I advertise over here as well as Pinecam. Unlike many of the people on here, I don't hide behind a different screenname on each site, not ashamed of who and what I am.

Nicely said Nmysys. You're a classy guy!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

07 Dec 2010 14:13 #84 by Dilbert

Nmysys wrote: I offend easily as a result of being the huge target over here. Sorry, I snapped at you. I'm prone to doing that because I can over here. Try it you might like it. You also might go look in the classified section of this site and you will see that I advertise over here as well as Pinecam. Unlike many of the people on here, I don't hide behind a different screenname on each site, not ashamed of who and what I am.

No problem Nmysys - I don't take offense easily so no worries mate. BTW - I've never touched the stuff just like the name :wink:

oh yeah - like your sig line too :thumbsup:

If our government really wants to keep top secret documents classified, they should be kept in the same place that Obama's college transcripts and birth certificate are kept.

07 Dec 2010 14:46 #85 by Sunshine Girl
Question: Does anyone know if BeachRobin is the new President of Pinecam?

07 Dec 2010 14:51 #86 by Nmysys
Doobie:

I must have had you mixed up in my head with Dowaliby. I guess, only if you are from Park County, would you know who I am referring to.

07 Dec 2010 15:13 #87 by Dilbert
Are you serious???? I'm in Park County and don't EVER confuse me with Dowaliby - seriously.

07 Dec 2010 15:46 #88 by LadyJazzer

Nmysys wrote: Yeah I do advertise over there. Does that bother you Pothead?

If it does, good!!! I advertise over there because there are still a lot of uninformed people over there. I advertise over here too, Jerkoff!!!!

Any other stupid questions???

Ah, "Mister Sweetness-and-Light" entertains us with another well thought-out example of "winning friends and influencing people."

rofllol :lol:

07 Dec 2010 16:25 #89 by outdoor338
LJ, at least he has some friends, you..I doubt it :biggrin: :thumbsup:

07 Dec 2010 16:36 #90 by Travelingirl

Nmysys is another 285er with a heart of gold!

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds