Just to set the record straight

07 Dec 2010 08:54 #71 by Nmysys
Why are you visiting if you aren't tired of the crap on PMS?

This place is way more fun than Pinecam ever was allowed to be, and though it may appear to be what you have said, it isn't. This site was setup to be fun for everyone not just those who Pineslam wants to allow to post. You do remember that this country allows free speech, don't you?

Heartless:

Which part, the schoolgirl part of the PMS, interested you? LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Dec 2010 09:33 #72 by Something the Dog Said
Actually this country does not allow free speech, it only prohibits the government from interfering with it. Non government entities can prohibit and control speech as they desire.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

07 Dec 2010 09:42 #73 by Nmysys
Not to argue, but do you agree that we are allowed to exercise that Freedom of Speech on here?

07 Dec 2010 09:49 #74 by Something the Dog Said
I have seen no evidence that posters are restricted in their posts. However, the owners of this board could change that policy at their whim, should they so choose. Do you not agree?

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

07 Dec 2010 11:13 #75 by itsme

JMC wrote: Thread Locked! Cowards. I invite Itsme and bad music to continue the conversation here.

You rang? I would have been here sooner but I was waiting on the email stating that my account had been activated. I PM'ed Robyn who said I was activated so here I am.

So what should we talk about? :)

One thing I want to clear up, I did not say anything negative about 285bound being a money making venture. On at least 2 occasions I wished you well with the venture. And I have no problem with you responding to Xenon's post where he commented on 285bound.

And I'm not here as a defender of PC. Or a basher of 285bound. Just here to let JMC have his say.

Now go ahead and tell me what you would have said over there.

07 Dec 2010 13:09 - 07 Dec 2010 14:04 #76 by Dilbert
Nmysys - don't you sell firewood on PC - I'm sure I've seen your ad over there somewhere. If you hate it there so much why don't you advertise here and not there?

07 Dec 2010 13:49 #77 by Nmysys
Yeah I do advertise over there. Does that bother you Pothead?

If it does, good!!! I advertise over there because there are still a lot of uninformed people over there. I advertise over here too, Jerkoff!!!!

Any other stupid questions???

07 Dec 2010 13:50 #78 by Nmysys
Oh, I get it, you want to moderate over here, right?

07 Dec 2010 14:05 #79 by Sunshine Girl

justin wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Whew, I'm glad to get that off my chest.

Certainly not noticeable from where I'm sitting.

Thanks. :Whistle

Seems to me that you people should be grateful that pinecam even exists.
It given you a prototype to build on, someplace to rebel against,
brought you all together and most importantly,
given you something to bitch and bash about.

If life's so great here, why in the hell do you keep posting pages of crap about pinecam?

I'm new here and just reading through the forums and honestly,
some of you are like a bunch of middle school girls with pms.

Hmmm Justin, that sounds a little pms'y itself. I hope you're not one of "those" who suffer with SPS.

I think PC has some good people there and some positive aspects to it. But.....it also has a lot of close-minded "think as we think" people as well. All boards have a mix of attitudes. PC does have it's fair share of snarkiness whether it wants to admit it or not. The biggest difference here is the freedom of speech which contrary to what Lobay wants to say, does NOT lead to a negative site. On the contrary, the site is mostly positive BECAUSE people have freedoms here that they don't have there. It's like PC is scared to death of it's own shadow or something. THE BEST thing is now there are two different sites (perhaps more) for people to choose. Some enjoy both sites, while others favor one site over another. Different strokes for different folks.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

07 Dec 2010 14:07 #80 by Sunshine Girl

Nmysys wrote: Why are you visiting if you aren't tired of the crap on PMS?

This place is way more fun than Pinecam ever was allowed to be, and though it may appear to be what you have said, it isn't. This site was setup to be fun for everyone not just those who Pineslam wants to allow to post. You do remember that this country allows free speech, don't you?

:yeahthat:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds