The Republicans and America won huge today!!

06 Dec 2010 19:14 #21 by The Viking

conifermtman wrote: I can't remember the last time I heard so many Dem voters whine. The right thing must of been done.

Agreed! If the Dems are whining then it must be something great for America's future! And it must be something to take people dependence away from Government. That drives the Libs crazy when the Government loses some control and money BACK to the people. :thumbsup:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2010 19:14 - 06 Dec 2010 19:20 #22 by The Viking
One of the first time in 2 years that I can say, Good for Obama! :thumbsup:

Even though he's a sheep, at least he is following the 'RIGHT' Shepherds now!

06 Dec 2010 19:17 #23 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The Republicans and America won huge today!!
Youre looking really simple here

06 Dec 2010 19:18 #24 by Something the Dog Said
And people wonder why Republicans are such tools for their uber-wealthy and corporate masters at the expense of the middle class.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

06 Dec 2010 19:21 #25 by Travelingirl

Something the Dog Said wrote:

travelingirl wrote: and Barry's really ticked off about it...

[youtube:y3xupfhv]

[/youtube:y3xupfhv]

Are you as happy as Viking about the increase in the deficit of $900 Billion over the next two years, or are you ticked off about it?

No, Dog, I'm not happy with much of ANYTHING coming out of Washington! But I really like the idea that more of MY HARD EARNED MONEY will not being going Washington. And I'm really ticked off about obamacare being shoved down my throat. Maybe we can start with defunding THAT debacle first. But there are two things I like that Barry has done in the last couple of weeks: 1) pardoned the Thanksgiving Turkey 2) Kept the Bush tax cuts intact!

06 Dec 2010 19:23 #26 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The Republicans and America won huge today!!

Something the Dog Said wrote: And people wonder why Republicans are such tools for their uber-wealthy and corporate masters at the expense of the middle class.

Corporate America's usefull idiots

Oh how they must laugh and laugh at their cocktail parties..

06 Dec 2010 19:24 #27 by The Viking

Something the Dog Said wrote: And people wonder why Republicans are such tools for their uber-wealthy and corporate masters at the expense of the middle class.

You really don't pay attention to the real world do you? Which administration took money from ALL taxpayers and generations to come for bailouts for banks that they now found out that over $300 billion went to overseas banks to bail them out while our unemployment was going through the roof and our economy was in the tank? The Dems are the tools for the corporate master at the expense of the middle and lower class and their kids! That is money already spent and wasted!

06 Dec 2010 19:25 #28 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Corporate America's usefull idiots

Oh how they must laugh and laugh at their cocktail parties..

We wouldn't know. The Dems throw all the extravegant parties and don't invite the Republicans or any lower or middle class for that matter.

06 Dec 2010 19:26 #29 by Something the Dog Said
And that justifies the additional $900 billion added to the deficit over the next two years that the "Republicans" just won?

Why not balance the budget before adding further to the deficit to reward your masters?

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

06 Dec 2010 19:27 #30 by Travelingirl
The crooks in Washington have to stop spending money they/we don't have. All of them.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds