The Republicans and America won huge today!!

06 Dec 2010 19:28 #31 by The Viking

archer wrote: CMM ....can we assume you are in favor of raising the deficit? This will require raising the debt ceiling too

Who knew the conservatives were for increased spending? Liberals knew....the conservatives are all for raising debt and spending when it is what THEY want.
...tell me again what changed with this last election? Nothing.

What kind of drugs are you guys taking?? The deficit went up faster in 2 years under the Dems than any other time in history! You can't just make up history and deny the facts! You guys never complained about the deficit growing $3 trillion lately with all the plans the Dems voted in and decided not to have to pay for. Why does it bother you now that we are letting AMERICAN'S instead of the government try and stimulate the economy again. The way it was meant to be!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2010 19:29 #32 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The Republicans and America won huge today!!

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: And people wonder why Republicans are such tools for their uber-wealthy and corporate masters at the expense of the middle class.

Corporate America's usefull idiots

Oh how they must laugh and laugh at their cocktail parties..

We wouldn't know. The Dems throw all the extravegant parties and don't invite the Republicans or any lower or middle class for that matter.

Oh are you lucky TG is here- If she wasn't i'd verbally assualt you in the likes of which you've never seen before..Youre always hiding under rebulican womens skirts aren't you?

06 Dec 2010 19:37 #33 by archer

The Viking wrote:

archer wrote: CMM ....can we assume you are in favor of raising the deficit? This will require raising the debt ceiling too

Who knew the conservatives were for increased spending? Liberals knew....the conservatives are all for raising debt and spending when it is what THEY want.

What kind of drugs are you guys taking?? The deficit went up faster in 2 years under the Dems than any other time in history! You can't just make up history and deny the facts! You guys never complained about the deficit growing $3 trillion lately with all the plans the Dems voted in and decided not to have to pay for. Why does it bother you now that we are letting AMERICAN'S instead of the government try and stimulate the economy again. The way it was meant to be!

:rofl
Spin, spin, spin. We have heard nothing from you guys over the last two years except stop the spending, and reduce the deficit. Now that your guys held out for a massive increase in the deficit it is suddenly OK. BTW....the money lent to overseas banks has been largely repaid.....do ya think the millionaires getting this huge gift will repay any of it?

Spin all you want....you and your fellow conservatives have been shown to be the hypocrites.....talk one thing, do another. It really is disgusting. Personally, I think we should have just let all the tax cuts expire.

06 Dec 2010 19:55 #34 by The Viking

Something the Dog Said wrote: And that justifies the additional $900 billion added to the deficit over the next two years that the "Republicans" just won?

Why not balance the budget before adding further to the deficit to reward your masters?

rofllol NOW you say balancing the budget is important? For the last two years it didn't matter!

I never heard you saying that we should balance the budget before spending Tarp 1, 2 and 3, Cash for Clunkers, The failed Stimulus, Auto bailouts, wall street bailouts, A healthcare bill that will add over $1-$2 trillion to our deficit with a worse system than we have ever had. Our clinic RA's up here can no longer accept Medicare patients as the new bill just told them that unless they are a doctor, they will not get reembursed. Great plan!! And that added trillions to our deficit and you had no problem then. In face you were all for it if I remember correctly.

Economists said that for every tax dollar decreased it increases the revenue back into the American economy 3 fold. Those numbers are a bunch of crap! The money never stops.

06 Dec 2010 19:57 #35 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: And people wonder why Republicans are such tools for their uber-wealthy and corporate masters at the expense of the middle class.

Corporate America's usefull idiots

Oh how they must laugh and laugh at their cocktail parties..

We wouldn't know. The Dems throw all the extravegant parties and don't invite the Republicans or any lower or middle class for that matter.

Oh are you lucky TG is here- If she wasn't i'd verbally assualt you in the likes of which you've never seen before..Youre always hiding under rebulican womens skirts aren't you?

That post made no sense and just looks like ignorant ramblings because you have no good response.

06 Dec 2010 19:59 #36 by The Viking

archer wrote:

The Viking wrote:

:rofl
Spin, spin, spin. We have heard nothing from you guys over the last two years except stop the spending, and reduce the deficit. Now that your guys held out for a massive increase in the deficit it is suddenly OK. BTW....the money lent to overseas banks has been largely repaid.....do ya think the millionaires getting this huge gift will repay any of it?

Spin all you want....you and your fellow conservatives have been shown to be the hypocrites.....talk one thing, do another. It really is disgusting. Personally, I think we should have just let all the tax cuts expire.

If you didn't notice.....THIS ISN'T MORE SPENDING!!! It is just not raising taxes. It is the Dems who do all teh spending without anyway to pay for it. This money WILL stimulate the economy and come back into the system unlike the Dems money which is in a black hole somewhere.

06 Dec 2010 20:09 #37 by The Viking
You won't hear me say this often but........ Obama is right on this one!!........ :Sick:

06 Dec 2010 20:12 #38 by archer

The Viking wrote: This money WILL stimulate the economy and come back into the system unlike the Dems money which is in a black hole somewhere.

If you really believe that I have some very nice ocean front property here in Phoenix to sell you.

06 Dec 2010 20:15 #39 by Nmysys
Viking:

You shouldn't be surprised when stupid people say stupid things!!! I'm not.

06 Dec 2010 20:22 #40 by dummy up
Obama and the Republicans just screwed us (like health care) for 2 more years. Marginal tax rates effect investment. Jobs require demand , and that is from the middle class not the top earners. Take some remedial economics and then post as if you you know your butt from a hole in the ground.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds