The Republicans and America won huge today!!

06 Dec 2010 20:23 #41 by archer

Nmysys wrote: Viking:

You shouldn't be surprised when stupid people say stupid things!!! I'm not.

Absolutely....I am rarely surprised at the stupid things you, Viking, and the other conservatives say. It is proof that brain washing really does work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2010 20:25 #42 by conifermtman

archer wrote: CMM ....can we assume you are in favor of raising the deficit? This will require raising the debt ceiling too

Who knew the conservatives were for increased spending? Liberals knew....the conservatives are all for raising debt and spending when it is what THEY want.
...tell me again what changed with this last election? Nothing.

Nope. The economy will grow and the deficit will become a smaller percentage of GDP, because of this action. The next step is to reign in government spending. Hopefully the Republican House will live up to its expectations. The problem with libs is that everything is a zero sum game to them.

06 Dec 2010 20:26 #43 by conifermtman

Dummy Up wrote: Obama and the Republicans just screwed us (like health care) for 2 more years. Marginal tax rates effect investment. Jobs require demand , and that is from the middle class not the top earners. Take some remedial economics and then post as if you you know your butt from a hole in the ground.

Obviously you should ask for a refund for the remedial economics you took.

06 Dec 2010 20:28 #44 by dummy up

conifermtman wrote:

Dummy Up wrote: Obama and the Republicans just screwed us (like health care) for 2 more years. Marginal tax rates effect investment. Jobs require demand , and that is from the middle class not the top earners. Take some remedial economics and then post as if you you know your butt from a hole in the ground.

Well that logic just makes me want to shut my mouth.

06 Dec 2010 20:32 #45 by conifermtman

Dummy Up wrote:

conifermtman wrote:

Just pointing out the obvious. How many poor or middle class people have you been employed by?

06 Dec 2010 20:36 #46 by dummy up

conifermtman wrote:

Dummy Up wrote:

conifermtman wrote:

Just pointing out the obvious. How many poor or middle class people have you been employed by?

They spend the money that makes companies hire, geez , logic 101? Remedial is beyond your grasp.

06 Dec 2010 20:37 #47 by The Viking

conifermtman wrote:

rofllol :rofl I gotta save that one for later use!!! rofllol

06 Dec 2010 20:49 #48 by dummy up

The Viking wrote:

conifermtman wrote:

Only a total idiot would think that was clever.But The Viking and total idiot is repeating myself.

06 Dec 2010 21:01 #49 by The Viking

Dummy Up wrote:

The Viking wrote:

conifermtman wrote:

Only a total idiot would think that was clever.But The Viking and total idiot is repeating myself.

rofllol :rofl Like YOU could get to me!!
rofllol

06 Dec 2010 21:02 #50 by ckm8
If these tax cuts would stimulate the economy then we should be in the middle of an economic boom right now instead of slowly exiting a recession. All this will accomplish will be to continue to add to the deficit as they have been doing all along. Yeah- doing the same thing and hoping for a different result. That's what Republicans do best.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds