Don't Ask, Don't Tell is Over

19 Dec 2010 09:58 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Don't Ask, Don't Tell is Over
Hey, at least he finally said something other than a one line insult and had an argument.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Dec 2010 09:59 #12 by Whatevergreen
That creaking sound you hear is the closet door opening. C'mon out Teddy. You don't have to be afraid anymore......

19 Dec 2010 10:02 - 19 Dec 2010 10:12 #13 by LadyJazzer
As many times as he mentions bestiality and necrophilia, he obviously has some deep-seated obsession about these acts. Maybe he has a sheep in the backyard we don't know about? Maybe the thought of sneaking into a mortuary and getting it on with a corpse is something that turns his crank?

(In my best Glenn Beck voice: "Of course, I'm not saying that's true... But, ......)

Insert standard personal insult here: ________________________

19 Dec 2010 10:02 #14 by Sunshine Girl
Stupid rule. I'm glad it's over.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

19 Dec 2010 10:06 #15 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Don't Ask, Don't Tell is Over
I don't know if I ever mentioned this but I have a friend that was in the service and they were in the UK. I was talking to his wife about brokeback mountain. She had never heard of the movie. I was surprised and told her what it was about and she said that it made sense to her. According to her the service is homophobic and they would not have a movie like that to rent on base.

It takes time.

I was also surprised and how crazy things are on base as well. Lots of crimes and issues that I never hear about. I got the feeling they like to be their own entity and not talk to the public about what goes on.

19 Dec 2010 10:27 #16 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Whats Up wrote: Teddy, You seen to know way too much about those things you posted. :rolleyes:

Because I don't live in a bubble

19 Dec 2010 10:28 #17 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hey crazyheart, grow a spine

19 Dec 2010 10:29 #18 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Note the only people excited about this are liberal women and old fruits.

19 Dec 2010 10:32 #19 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
This degradation of societal values is why muslims hate America. And I for one don't blame them.

19 Dec 2010 11:40 #20 by walktrot

Teddy wrote:

Whats Up wrote: Teddy, You seen to know way too much about those things you posted. :rolleyes:

Because I don't live in a bubble

I am a conservative older woman, educated, pretty street smart, open minded, accepting of others beliefs, values, opinions. Think I live in a bubble? Think again. Get outside of yourself, get to know those that live differently, believe differently, have different opinions about a variety of issues, open your mind and your heart will follow.
Your comment about not blaming Muslins (not all Muslins hate America) for hating America shows you do not put thought into what you say. That comment offends me as an American that appreciates most of the old values and some of the newer values this country has.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds