Don't Ask, Don't Tell is Over

19 Dec 2010 11:42 #21 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Don't Ask, Don't Tell is Over

LadyJazzer wrote: As many times as he mentions bestiality and necrophilia, he obviously has some deep-seated obsession about these acts. Maybe he has a sheep in the backyard we don't know about? Maybe the thought of sneaking into a mortuary and getting it on with a corpse is something that turns his crank?

(In my best Glenn Beck voice: "Of course, I'm not saying that's true... But, ......)

Insert standard personal insult here: ________________________

To quote a friend of mine who lives in the far north, "sheep lie".

I don't see a thing wrong with gays serving openly in the military. They have already been there forever, and with them serving openly you have less of a chance of the Bradley Mannings of the world.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Dec 2010 11:56 #22 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Don't Ask, Don't Tell is Over
:Troll:

19 Dec 2010 12:10 #23 by Martin Ent Inc
Man every topic goes somewhere else like the Unknown Zone.

OK back to the topic. A ? has been asked:

Does this now give the Military a policy of "segragating" the groups ie: the black forces during the early wars?

19 Dec 2010 13:20 #24 by Residenttroll returns
I appreciate the democrats on this move. This insures that they will be irrelevant for the next couple of years. Anyone who considers themselves a conservative American and supports this - is lying to themselves. This is an absolute rub the conservatives nose into feces by the liberals before they get BOOTED out next year.

This is why the hope and change slogan was nothing more than a gimmick to get young voters and dumb down voters to vote for them. This is a sad day in America - when perversion prevails and then is applauded.

How can anyone have an open mind on perversion exceeds my mental capacity? To celebrate a perversion and an unhealthy lifestyle is an abomination of this great country.

Teddy is right on - it's amazing how people are offended by the description of sex acts with animals and dead people....yet, there is nothing offensive about sticking a penis in the anus - and by the act, that makes you equal to a couple who uses their sexual organs appropriately and for the purpose intended.

It's incredible to see the Americans lowering the standards for citizenship, military service, and government service.

19 Dec 2010 13:37 #25 by walktrot
rofllol In YOUR Narrowminded Opinion.

19 Dec 2010 13:45 #26 by Nmysys
It is the Narrow minded opinion of all of the normal conservative Americans. You can praise it all you like, but it doesn't make it right.

It has been shoved down the throats of the religious people of this country by the few extreme of the left.

You can call us any names you wish, it won't matter as we always have our names for you in return. I, for one have stated publicly many times that I don't care what two consenting adults do behind closed doors, it is none of my business or concern. Instead you wish to throw it in our faces and that is why you get the response that you are getting. We will watch and see when you start demanding the other sick behaviors as your rights, just as Teddy has mentioned.

19 Dec 2010 13:54 #27 by LadyJazzer
"Few extreme of the left"??? rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

All the polls said that in excess of 80% of the American people were FOR repeal, and the vote (including the 8 Republicans) was 65-31, with 6 GOP senators crossing over, and the House passing it by 58%, (250-175)....

Yeah, it sounds like a few extreme leftists to me... :bash

19 Dec 2010 14:10 #28 by walktrot
Surprise Nmysys, I'm not a leftist, and no, residenttroll, I'm not lying to myself. The majority of those on the right know and understand one is born gay, it is not learned. They make up a high percentage of that 80%.

19 Dec 2010 14:10 #29 by Nmysys
I admit it, I had to read LJs response to this one. LJ you can tout all the statistics that you like on this subject, let me clarify that statement for you and everyone else, to make it clear!!!

It is the Agenda of the few, not necessarily the vote of the few. The few is represented by those who live the lifestyle.

The rest of the people who approve and or have voted for this are those who DO NOT WANT TO BE LABELED AS HOMOPHOBES!

Just as we elected our first Black President and the country is being changed around us, so we are now changing the policy of openly gay members of the military. I know we have had gays in the military throughout history, I have personally served with them. It was no problem. I think rushing into this change will create problems that we are not yet prepared for. Housing for their lovers ( rights ), divorces, sexual harassment, etc.

No one wants to be called a Racist, and no one wants to be called a homophobe, so there are those who want to appear to be liberal on these matters, and yes, I think some of those who voted for this change in policy have done so, fearing being called a homophobe in future election cycles.

It is so easy to sit back, not in the military and declare that it is okay for gays to serve openly, and not foresee the problems in implementing policies in the combat positions on the front lines, not see the problems this will bring in all other aspects of military life. Yes, CG, the military is a closed society different than civilian life, and if you have not been in the military, you do not know that. You do not know that the UCMJ applies there and not civilian law. Life on a military base is controlled differently than life as you know it. Do some research and you might understand the difference and why.

19 Dec 2010 14:13 #30 by Nmysys
Whats up, I am not surprised, I have read your posts, but you are not of the religious right IMO.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds