BREAKING: Rep Giffords (D-AZ) shot in head point-blank

08 Jan 2011 12:58 #21 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes... For teabagging, right-wing, gun-toting neo-nazi slimebags that would shoot an innocent person because of their political views, I AM full of hate... I think we'll find out the truth of it pretty soon, won't we? Anybody like to hazard a guess what this whackjob was "shouting" before he pulled the trigger?

Deal with it.

HATE SPEECH FROM PARK COUNTY'S QUEEN OF HATE.

Giffords was a gun owner and support gun rights.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2011 13:02 #22 by The Viking

residenttroll wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes... For teabagging, right-wing, gun-toting neo-nazi slimebags that would shoot an innocent person because of their political views, I AM full of hate... I think we'll find out the truth of it pretty soon, won't we? Anybody like to hazard a guess what this whackjob was "shouting" before he pulled the trigger?

Deal with it.

HATE SPEECH FROM PARK COUNTY'S QUEEN OF HATE.

Giffords was a gun owner and support gun rights.

Such a sad situation and LJ is trying to make it about her and her hate speech again. We should not give her any satisfaction by ignoring her for turning this into her own little hateful world. I am not taking a moment to think about LJ after this post. This is all about Rep. Giffords, her family, and all the other people who lost love ones and have loves ones in the hospital. THOSE are the ones this thread should be about. Not LJ.

08 Jan 2011 13:02 #23 by LadyJazzer

Rep. Giffords' Tucson office vandalized after health care vote
Monday, March 22, 2010

The front door was smashed out at Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords’ congressional office last night.

At 2:40 a.m., just a few hours after staff left the building after the late-night vote, the alarm system went off, said spokesman C.J. Karamargin. The panel to the front door and the glass panel alongside it were smashed out. The perpetrator likely had to hop the gated fence to get access to the door, since it’s not viewable from the parking lot.

Karamargin said it was unclear if the glass had been shot out with a kind of pellet gun, if it had been kicked or smashed with an object. The door has been covered with plywood.

Police had no more information when reached this morning.

While the calls into the office in the past week were “more nasty and rude” and laced with profanity than the office had ever received before, Karamargin said, they did not reach the level of threat that prompted any police involvement. Throughout all of the protests over the past several weeks as the health care proposal entered its final push, the office was often full of people — many vehemently opposed to the health care proposal — but this incident was the first involving any vandalism.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/a ... 03286.html

Must not have been those nice, polite peace-loving conservatives...

08 Jan 2011 13:03 #24 by The Viking
And if LJ had any class at all, she would remove the word DEAD from the title of this thread. She is still in surgery. Show some respect.

08 Jan 2011 13:06 #25 by Residenttroll returns
11 shot, 7 injured

Her last appearance on FOXNEWS.com December, 2010 - subject matter: Border Agent shot and killed in Arizona.

[youtube:11mzto1h]
[/youtube:11mzto1h]

08 Jan 2011 13:07 #26 by Residenttroll returns

The Viking wrote: And if LJ had any class at all, she would remove the word DEAD from the title of this thread. She is still in surgery. Show some respect.

She has no class...that explains it.

08 Jan 2011 13:07 #27 by The Viking
The hospital just said 9 are in the hospital in serious or critical condition including Rep Gifford.

08 Jan 2011 13:07 #28 by The Viking
News conference at 1:30 and they will have more info on her condition.

08 Jan 2011 13:08 #29 by The Viking
She was a very moderate centrist Democrat and was all for securing the border. She was very popular with both sides.

08 Jan 2011 13:17 #30 by Residenttroll returns
Gifford's rabbi is going to be interviewed shortly on KOLD.com I am listening.

The rabbi is getting interviewed right now.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds