BREAKING: Rep Giffords (D-AZ) shot in head point-blank

08 Jan 2011 18:34 #81 by LadyJazzer
Still waiting for that list of Republicans/Conservatives killed by nutjobs... Let me know when you come up with that, okay?

The Limbaughs, Becks, Hannitys, and all the other right-wing nutjobs that create the climate-of-hate under the guise of "free-speech" are the enablers of this kind of insanity. They create the climate, whether it's a nut-job, or a "militia" whacko, a right-to-lifer, or whatever.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2011 18:39 #82 by Nmysys
I had made up my mind a long time ago that you weren't worth any answers and have you on ignore. But from the posts that have been quoted on here all day you have made yourself out to be what everyone has been saying about you since this site started. I will give you a short list just to get you out of your stupidity.

DR. Martin Luther King,Jr. was a Republican. Research it Looney Jerk. Stop with the bullsh** attacks when you don't know anything.

08 Jan 2011 18:43 #83 by pineinthegrass

LadyJazzer wrote: Still waiting for that list of Republicans/Conservatives killed by nutjobs... Let me know when you come up with that, okay?

How about admitting that your list of "right-wingers" was very flawed first? And if so, what's the point of countering with another list?

08 Jan 2011 18:44 #84 by Blazer Bob

HEARTLESS wrote: By the way, was Sirhan Sirhan just another white Christian separatist?

Who knew?

08 Jan 2011 18:48 #85 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: Spare me the try-to-get-in-front-of-it proactive crocodile-tears from the Tea Party Nation...

"The collective voice of the right wing on radio and the Internet with its coded and uncoded calls to violence, of "2nd Amendment remedies," of cross hairs superimposed on states and on individuals simply has no visible counterpart on the left. When the right discusses the violent left, it must seek overseas examples or something from decades ago in America's past.

Michael Savage bleating on Savage Nation radio, says: "Only vigilance and resistance to this baby dictator, Barack Hussein Obama, can prevent the Khmer Rouge from appearing in this country." Erick Ericksson at Red State says: "At what point do the people ... march down to their state legislator's house, pull him outside, and beat him to a bloody pulp?"

No matter how it tries, the right cannot divorce itself from the pustulence of its violent rhetoric no matter how many times its practitioners say "not me, not me" after people are murdered for taking these vile imprecations to heart. A few crocodile tears from Glenn Beck won't cut it."

So being that his friends are saying he was a pretty far left liberal, how does this all fit into your theory?

08 Jan 2011 18:52 #86 by The Viking

travelingirl wrote: Wow...I've read through all of the posts and it makes me sick to read the hate spewing out of LJ.

You know LJ...YOU are the bile that comes after a violent vomit.

How about in honor of the tragedy today we ALL put LJ on IGNORE! Then she'll only have herself to talk to and maybe, just maybe if we're really lucky, she'll finally go far far away!

Just found an xray of LJ's heart.......

08 Jan 2011 18:54 #87 by Nmysys
It doesn't fit, she is just Bleating bullsh** as usual.

Michael Savage bleating on Savage Nation radio, says: "Only vigilance and resistance to this baby dictator, Barack Hussein Obama, can prevent the Khmer Rouge from appearing in this country." Erick Ericksson at Red State says: "At what point do the people ... march down to their state legislator's house, pull him outside, and beat him to a bloody pulp?"

She can't even translate the words she posts. Ericksson asks a question, but that is promoting violence to this whacko nutjob Looney Jerk. Michael Savage is now at fault, but it is all Bush's Fault for going into Iraq. She can't remember Clinton firing cruise missiles at Iraq over and over again.

08 Jan 2011 18:56 #88 by navycpo7
Some on here just amaze the hell out of me. WHO GIVES A DAMN WETHER SHE WAS A DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN. WHO GIVES A DAMN WHAT HER BELIEFS ARE OR WERE. PEOPLE WERE SHOT, SOME WERE KILLED. KEEP THE DAMN POLITICS OUT OF IT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT MAKE A DAMN DIFFERENCE. THESE FOLKS DID NOTHING TO THIS NUTJOB. THEY WERE PEOPLE, AND SOME OF YOU REALLY NEED TO PULL YOUR HEADS OUT. IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT POLITICS WITH SOME OF YOU. TRY THINKING ABOUT THIS WITHOUT THE BULLSH**.

08 Jan 2011 18:59 #89 by jf1acai

And as of now, there doesn't seem to be any evidence Rep Giffords was killed by a right-winger.

AFAIK, she hasn't been killed, so I assume you meant 'shot', instead of 'killed'. Other than that, I agree.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

08 Jan 2011 19:05 - 08 Jan 2011 19:06 #90 by pineinthegrass

jf1acai wrote:

And as of now, there doesn't seem to be any evidence Rep Giffords was killed by a right-winger.

AFAIK, she hasn't been killed, so I assume you meant 'shot', instead of 'killed'. Other than that, I agree.

Yes, thanks for the correction. A slip on my part. I know she hasn't been killed, and I hope she has a full recovery, which would be miraculous if she really was shot point blank in the head.

At this point I really haven't seen anything that points out the motive of this shooting. The killer's (of the others) youtube video was very crazy and about "issues" I've never heard of. I don't know what that had to do with the people he went after.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds