The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer

10 Jan 2011 09:21 #1 by Travelingirl
Excellent post by Michelle Malkin. I'll post a few of her illustrations but if you'd like to read it yourself go to http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/10/th ... 2000-2010/ .

The progressive climate of hate: A comprehensive illustrated primer in 8 parts:

I. PALIN HATE
II. BUSH HATE
III. MISC. TEA PARTY/GOP/ANTI-TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE HATE
IV. ANTI-CONSERVATIVE FEMALE HATE
V. LEFT-WING MOB HATE — campus, anti-war radicals, ACORN, eco-extremists, & unions
VI. OPEN-BORDERS HATE
VII. ANTI-MILITARY HATE
VIII. HATE: CRIMES — the ever-growing Unhinged Mugshot Collection

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 09:25 #2 by Residenttroll returns
you forgot number 9....UNBORN BABIES - HATE
and number 10 ... ANTI-GOD - HATE

10 Jan 2011 09:31 #3 by Travelingirl
Let's see...how about a little Palin hate:

Flashback — pointing a fake gun at the head of a Sarah Palin likeness sitting next to a cardboard cutout of her daughter in a museum display.

Getty has since yanked the photo, but as one commenter who saw the photo at Getty’s site before it was yanked noted: “To see that image presented as if it were completely normal and purchasable was shocking.”

Flashback — trendy “ABORT Sarah Palin” stickers.

Flashback — Palin-hating artwork designating her an “M.I.L.P.” (Mother I’d Like to Punch).

Flashback — Palin Derangement Syndrome mobsters in Philly: “Let’s stone her, old school”.

Flashback — Madonna bashing Sarah Palin and shrieking “I will kick her ass.”

Reader Monica M. sent me a link to the Democratic Underground’s latest thread for commenters to come up with nicknames and posters to slime GOP Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin — and then to “spread [them] all over the ‘net.” There are now nearly 100 filthy, hate-filled responses and counting. Among the “nicer” entries: “Cruella,” “Gidget,” “Governor Jesus Camp,” “VPILF,” “Fertilla the Huntress,” “Iditabroad,” and “KILLER PYSCHO FUNDIE BITCH FROM HELL!!”

…Peer with me further into the liberal sinkhole again and behold P.D.S. in full bloom. Note that this site is raising money for Barack Obama and that an ad for their fundraiser appears at the top of the thread. "Is Obama going to accept their cash? Know your enemy."

10 Jan 2011 09:34 - 10 Jan 2011 09:36 #4 by LadyJazzer
Good girl... You're following the game-plan perfectly.... Spin, spin, spin.... Let us know when you have an original thought.

"TPN founder Judson Phillips, in an article linked off the e-mail 'The shooting of Gabrielle Giffords and the left's attack on the Tea Party movement,' described the shooter as 'a leftist lunatic' and Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik as a 'leftist sheriff' who 'was one of the first to start in on the liberal attack.' Phillips urged tea party supporters to blame liberals for the attack on centrist Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona, who was shot through the head and is now fighting for her life, as a means of defending the tea party movement's recent electoral gains."

Blame, blame, blame the libs....

Wow...Sounds just like the drivel that's been spouted here by the right... I guess you guys know where to go to get your responses... When all else fails, "attack the libs".... And, in usual Righty fashion, if you repeat it often enough that "he was a lib", you actually think people will start to believe it... NOT THIS TIME.

Sorry, guys, but this time we've got your play-book before you run it, and watching you follow it, step-by-step is a hoot.

rofllol :lol:

10 Jan 2011 09:35 #5 by Whatevergreen
Flashback- Palin putting crosshairs on Giffords' District and telling followers "it is time to reload".

10 Jan 2011 09:37 #6 by LadyJazzer
Flashback: "Come shoot a fully-automatic machine gun with Jesse Kelly to remove Gabrielle Giffords" is sick, twisted, vitriolic hate.

10 Jan 2011 09:41 #7 by Travelingirl
How about a little ANTI-TEA PARTY/GOP/CONSERVATIVE HATE with your coffee?

Flashback — Unhinged Perriello/Obama supporter rips up GOP signs, screams “You f**king House nigger white-black bitch!”

Flashback — deranged left-wing photographer Jill Greenberg sabotaging an Atlantic magazine photo shoot of John McCain and defacing the pictures on her website.

Flashback — “F**k the rich:” Class-war arsonist on the loose

Flashback — Anti-war, anti-Bush loons attack girl in wheelchair

Flashback — Gems from Journolist…“F—ing Nascar retards…”; “Sarah Spitz, producer of the KCRW public radio program ‘Left, Right and Center,’ which is heard on a number of NPR stations across the country, wrote on JournoList that if she witnessed Limbaugh dying of a heart attack, she would ‘laugh loudly like a maniac and watch his eyes bug out.’”

Flashback — “I hope Glenn Beck kills himself”

Flashback — The Democrat Rep. Pete Stark Raving Mad archive

Flashback — Malik Zulu Shabazz, “Prepare for war”

Flashback — 2007 New Black Panther Party block party rap: “bang for freedom,” “put the bang right into a cracker’s face,” and if you’re going to bang, bang for black power… hang a cracker [unintelligible] . . .if you’re going to bang, bang on the white devil. . . . burying him near the river bank with the right shovel. . . . community revolution in progress…. banging for crackers to go to hell, we don’t need em:”

Anti-Prop. 8 radicals chase Christian evangelists out of San Francisco’s Castro district:

Over the past two weeks, anti-Prop. 8 organizers have targeted Mormon, Catholic, and evangelical churches. Sentiments like this one, found on the anti-Prop.8 website “JoeMyGod,” are common across the left-wing blogosphere: “Burn their f—ing churches to the ground, and then tax the charred timbers.” Thousands of gay-rights demonstrators stood in front of the Mormon temple in Los Angeles shouting “Mormon scum.” The Mormon headquarters in Salt Lake City received threatening letters containing an unidentified powder. Religious-bashing protesters filled with hate decried the “hate” at Rick Warren’s Saddleback Church in Orange County, Calif. Vandals defaced the Calvary Chapel in Chino Hills, Calif., because church members had collected Prop. 8 petitions. One worshiper’s car was keyed with the slogans “Gay sex is love” and “SEX;” another car’s antenna and windshield wipers were broken.

10 Jan 2011 09:44 #8 by LadyJazzer
You keep running that play book....

10 Jan 2011 09:45 #9 by Travelingirl
And my favorite...anti-conservative female hate:

Flashback — The Playboy hatef**k list (screencapped in full here – NSFW)

Flashback — Sex, Violence and Hate: the Top 10 Most Disgusting Attacks on Conservative Women

Flashback — Montel Williams to GOP Rep. Michele Bachmann:

WILLIAMS (1:30:32): Michele, slit your wrist.

Go ahead… or, do us all a better thing [sic].

Move that knife up about two feet.

Start right at the collarbone.

Flashback — The four stages of conservative female abuse

Flashback — The Ladies of the Spew “bitch” and moan

Flashback — Laura Bush hatred at the SFChronicle

Flashback — Another day, another hate wish

Flashback — “The bitch is dead meat.”

10 Jan 2011 09:46 #10 by Travelingirl

LadyJazzer wrote: You keep running that play book....

My pleasure!

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds