The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer

10 Jan 2011 19:38 #91 by LadyJazzer
The hypocrisy is as much on the right as the left. We have pointed out any number of vitriolic examples of what is going on in AZ that has created the current climate of extremism and hate, and you all continue to deny all of it. That's hypocrisy.

"It's ok. Christina Taylor Green was probably going to end up a left wing bleeding heart liberal anyway. Hey, as 'they' say, what would you do if you had the chance to kill Hitler as a kid? Exactly." -- Palin supporter, Tina King

"Cutting that Gas line doesn't seem so bad now does it?...What?..... Too Soon?" -- Nigel Coleman, Virginia Tea Party

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 19:40 #92 by Travelingirl
LJ...you're pimping again. Disgusting.

10 Jan 2011 19:42 - 10 Jan 2011 19:44 #93 by LadyJazzer
Then don't read it. I'll continue to point out the hypocrisy, and if you don't like it, you obviously have me confused with someone who gives a sh*t....

If you want to see REAL "pimping", you can go to Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Tea Party Nation, or Sarah Palin's blog...

10 Jan 2011 19:43 #94 by Travelingirl
I'll always point out your pimping. Count on it.

10 Jan 2011 19:51 #95 by archer

travelingirl wrote: I'll always point out your pimping. Count on it.

"pimping" such an interesting choice of words. tell me travelin girl, just exactly what you mean by that word....or are you just parroting others who have used it today.

from the Urban Dictionary

1. pimping 155 up, 24 down
More commonly used nowadays as making something cool or better.

If you want to go with the older version of the word, where exactly did LJ try to procure johns for a prostitute?

Please, enlighten us on your use of the word.

10 Jan 2011 19:54 #96 by Travelingirl
She was the OP on a disgusting thread where she used the tragedy to spew her hate. Got it?

10 Jan 2011 20:04 #97 by Beeks
No shortage of hate spewing around here.......

10 Jan 2011 20:07 #98 by Travelingirl

Beeks wrote: No shortage of hate spewing around here.......

Thus the title of this thread!

10 Jan 2011 20:12 #99 by archer

travelingirl wrote: She was the OP on a disgusting thread where she used the tragedy to spew her hate. Got it?

nope.....what does your use of the word pimping mean....I really am curious because I haven't seen the word used like this. maybe I'm just an ol' lady, but I do like to keep up with the current language usage.....so what does it mean?

The best I can do from what you have posted is "pimping"= a thread about something where you don't agree with the original post.

10 Jan 2011 20:18 #100 by Travelingirl
Sorry Archer...I just can't paint a better picture for you. Somewhere in another thread I listed many of her posts from yesterday, or maybe you can mosey back to her original post about the tragedy and then you'll get it.

Edited to add: It's using someone else for personal gain. In this case, she used the tragedy in AZ for her personal, hateful gain.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds