The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer

10 Jan 2011 11:04 #41 by archer
Unless you can detail which post LJ, or anyone, cheered the shooter, how can you expect a response?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 11:06 #42 by Scruffy

travelingirl wrote:

Scruffy wrote: Do you think it was a scope crosshair or a surveyors marker that the Palin website had placed over the Congressional Districts that she targeted?

I think it was metaphoric. Both of them.

Thanks. I appreciate a straight answer. I disagree with you, as I think they were scope crosshairs and may have been interpreted literally by more than a few. I'm sure thare are those that will say it was "tongue in cheek" and was not meant to be interpreted as a command to kill.

I do not know if this wacko was influenced by Palin or not.

10 Jan 2011 11:09 #43 by Residenttroll returns

outdoor338 wrote: No such rules in here scruffy..your on your own, I will ask you again, are you defending LJs attacks, yes or no?

He's going to spin it back at you....duck!

10 Jan 2011 11:11 #44 by Nmysys
Have either of you condemned LJ for this B.S. Pimping of Hatred?????????????????????????????????

The answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And apparently you won't so we take that to mean you agree!! It is that simple.

10 Jan 2011 11:13 #45 by Travelingirl
In other words, Nmysys, to permit is to promote.

10 Jan 2011 11:21 #46 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: Have either of you condemned LJ for this B.S. Pimping of Hatred?????????????????????????????????

The answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And apparently you won't so we take that to mean you agree!! It is that simple.

Your logic is that by not doing a particular action, I am promoting another action? Interesting, but faulty logic. Guilt by association is not a logical deduction. If it was, then I could ask why you support the spousal abuse by your neighbors? Do you go over and physically intervene? No? Then you must be condoning it.

10 Jan 2011 11:24 #47 by Scruffy

travelingirl wrote: In other words, Nmysys, to permit is to promote.

I am not permitting anything, 285Bound is permitting the speech here. Using your logic and the "facts" of Nmysys and Outdoor338, that would mean that 285Bound is celebrating and encouraging the shooter.

10 Jan 2011 11:26 #48 by Travelingirl

Scruffy wrote:

I am not permitting anything, 285Bound is permitting the speech here. Using your logic and the "facts" of Nmysys and Outdoor338, that would mean that 285Bound is celebrating and encouraging the shooter.

Now that's a stretch! Try again!

10 Jan 2011 11:30 #49 by archer

I hope the right will take that to heart....we asked repeatedly for the righties here to condemn, or at least comment, on the posts by some right posters that were intimidating and hateful, but they declined. Now, you want what you are unable to give yourselves. So be it, the atmosphere here is but a reflection of the nation at large, everyone supports their own side no matter what.

10 Jan 2011 11:31 #50 by Blazer Bob

Scruffy wrote: [ Guilt by association is not a logical deduction. .

rofllol rofllol

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds