The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer

10 Jan 2011 10:51 #31 by Travelingirl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 10:53 #32 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: actually LJ, your cheering on a shooter that almost took the life of a congress woman, and that killed 6 people, you seem to be enjoying the shooting more then anyone on 285, all you're doing is pimping the shooting on your behalf so you can spout your hate speech..your just as bad as the shooter.

Can you please point out, specifically, where LJ has cheered on this shooter?

10 Jan 2011 10:54 #33 by Residenttroll returns

Scruffy wrote: Do you think that the "crosshairs" that Palin had placed over the sites of several Congressional Districts were scope crosshairs or - as she backpedaled - surveyors markers?

Nothing wrong with the use. If she had placed it over the face or name of an individual it would have been the wrong use.

If you ever want to see some nasty and disgusting use of graphics on a person, just google Sarah Palin

10 Jan 2011 10:55 #34 by outdoor338
Scruffy, read his posts, you gotta do your own home work, I think you are cheering the shooter as well, have you denounced LJ whatsoever, if not..then your supporting his hate speech..

10 Jan 2011 10:56 #35 by Scruffy
Do you think it was a scope crosshair or a surveyors marker that the Palin website had placed over the Congressional Districts that she targeted?

10 Jan 2011 10:57 #36 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: Scruffy, read his posts, you gotta do your own home work, I think you are cheering the shooter as well, have you denounced LJ whatsoever, if not..then your supporting his hate speech..

Please point out, specifically, where it is that you think anyone on this site is cheering on the shooter. You made the allegation, and in the standard rules of debate, that makes you responsible for backing up your assertion.

10 Jan 2011 11:02 #37 by Residenttroll returns

Scruffy wrote: Do you think it was a scope crosshair or a surveyors marker that the Palin website had placed over the Congressional Districts that she targeted?

Personally, I think the Target store logo set the guy off.

10 Jan 2011 11:02 #38 by outdoor338
No such rules in here scruffy..your on your own, I will ask you again, are you defending LJs attacks, yes or no?

10 Jan 2011 11:03 #39 by Travelingirl

Scruffy wrote: Do you think it was a scope crosshair or a surveyors marker that the Palin website had placed over the Congressional Districts that she targeted?

I think it was metaphoric. Both of them.

10 Jan 2011 11:03 #40 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: No such rules in here scruffy..your on your own, I will ask you again, are you defending LJs attacks, yes or no?

And I will ask you again to please provide specific examples of LJ's cheering on the shooter.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds