The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer

10 Jan 2011 17:46 #71 by major bean

Scruffy wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Have either of you condemned LJ for this B.S. Pimping of Hatred?????????????????????????????????

The answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And apparently you won't so we take that to mean you agree!! It is that simple.

Your logic is that by not doing a particular action, I am promoting another action? Interesting, but faulty logic. Guilt by association is not a logical deduction. If it was, then I could ask why you support the spousal abuse by your neighbors? Do you go over and physically intervene? No? Then you must be condoning it.

At what point have you challenged LJ for her accusations of Republicans and Conservatives? That is your lack of balance that is being challenged.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 17:49 #72 by Scruffy

major bean wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Have either of you condemned LJ for this B.S. Pimping of Hatred?????????????????????????????????

The answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And apparently you won't so we take that to mean you agree!! It is that simple.

Your logic is that by not doing a particular action, I am promoting another action? Interesting, but faulty logic. Guilt by association is not a logical deduction. If it was, then I could ask why you support the spousal abuse by your neighbors? Do you go over and physically intervene? No? Then you must be condoning it.

At what point have you challenged LJ for her accusations of Republicans and Conservatives? That is your lack of balance that is being challenged.

Using that faulty logic, then I must conclude that you must totally agree with the Westboro Baptist Church, since you did not post in the thread about that Church's plans to picket the young girls funeral.

10 Jan 2011 17:51 - 10 Jan 2011 17:54 #73 by Residenttroll returns
Major Bean, forget about it...they all support the Looney Knee Jerk. They condone her actions and accusations. She's just saying what they are afraid to say.

10 Jan 2011 17:53 #74 by major bean
Yeah, Scruffy supports LJ and that is very obvious. Dogma is bigotry.

Regards,
Major Bean

10 Jan 2011 17:57 #75 by LadyJazzer
And I support Scruffy...Isn't it great how that works out... And then Bean, Nmysys, Outhouse, ResidentPrick, ad nauseum, can support each other. Yes, I guess "dogma is bigotry"--on BOTH sides.

10 Jan 2011 17:59 #76 by major bean
Support whenever you are WRONG should be very embarassing for you and Scruffy. I would not be surprised if you are PMing each other like crazy to figure out a ploy to get yourselves out of this pickle.

Regards,
Major Bean

10 Jan 2011 18:02 #77 by Residenttroll returns

major bean wrote: Support whenever you are WRONG should be very embarassing for you and Scruffy. I would not be surprised if you are PMing each other like crazy to figure out a ploy to get yourselves out of this pickle.

:yeahthat: :lol:

This a run down they can't avoid. Can I say run down (as in baseball) now?

Reductio ad absurdum is their game plan.

10 Jan 2011 18:04 #78 by LadyJazzer
There's no pickle to get out of...Looks to me like it's the neanderthals that have been getting their butts spanked all day long.

10 Jan 2011 18:08 #79 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: There's no pickle to get out of...Looks to me like it's the neanderthals that have been getting their butts spanked all day long.

I win! She did it. Reductio ad absurdum

10 Jan 2011 18:08 #80 by LadyJazzer
"It's ok. Christina Taylor Green was probably going to end up a left wing bleeding heart liberal anyway. Hey, as 'they' say, what would you do if you had the chance to kill Hitler as a kid? Exactly." -- Palin supporter

"Cutting that Gas line doesn't seem so bad now does it?...What?..... Too Soon?" -- Nigel Coleman, Virginia Tea Party

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds