"Wilygate" - the saga of Wily Fox and Pinecam Moderation

10 Jun 2011 19:57 #101 by Wily Fox aka Angela

[Raven] wrote:

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote:

[Raven] wrote: "Hey, you sass that hoopy Wily Fox? There's a frood who really knows where her towel is."

we just passed Towel Day, you know :)

http://towelday.org/

Yes. I think we should start a group that gets together every year on towel day for some jynnan tonnyx. We would have to bring our towels, of course. :tea2:
Glad you're here Angela.

hey, I never go ANYWHERE without my towel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jun 2011 20:06 #102 by CC
Wily...check your pm's

10 Jun 2011 20:42 #103 by Wily Fox aka Angela
So I am now hearing that PC is saying that I am not being honest

I have shared what I know. I have not shared specific correspondence with the mods as a matter of courtesy, but if that is what it takes, then I will. If my actual post had not been deleted, then you could see it for yourself, but all I said was "you are apparently the victim of over-moderation" to another member that had their classified ad moved from the classified ads to the pet corner without success on selling.
Joe posted on page one of this thread that he saw my goodbye post before it was deleted.
I can't show you what has been deleted by PC, so I can only tell you.

that was it...I was then sent a PM to stop it and that I was being formally warned. I replied to them to "stop trying to bully me" and went to post a goodbye post that was deleted immediately along with a goodbye post in the shoutbox. At that moment, my log in was deactivated without notice. that's it...

continuing in the spirit of full disclosure, here are the two emails that I have received from PC.

Your membership is being reviewed by the Staff on Pinecam. You will be notified in the next day or so with the outcome of the decision.

and this is their decision via email that I received (please note that I put myself to bed without dinner last night as an additional punishment):

Not only are you solely responsible for your posts on Pinecam, but you are no less subject to the Terms of Service(TOS) than any other member. The responsibility for this action lies in your lap.

As you are already aware, replies in threads which you posted yesterday were removed as violations of the TOS. We feel you are very aware of the TOS and understand these terms well.

Your membership has been appreciated. You have not been banned. Your 3,000 posts in the Pet Corner demonstrate your interest in the pet community. We do however take exception as we would any other member for disruptive replies and posts in threads and otherwise which are self serving and not constructive to the general membership. This is not the first occasion for which your posts have been removed.

Your response yesterday to a formal warning warranted further discussion with the entire Moderator Staff. After review of your membership, it has been determined by majority vote that you are subject to a 7 day suspension of privileges on Pinecam. Our hope is that you will take ownership of your posts within the TOS on Pinecam and return after your membership is reactivated on June 15, 2011 with a more constructive appreciation for this site. Short of that, only you can be responsible for your privileges after your membership is reactivated.

so there you have it... I have shared all of the information that I have. If I am still being dishonest, I would appreciate a direct response as to how.

10 Jun 2011 20:52 #104 by CC
What a sanctimonious bunch of crap.

Just keep on turning on those lights.....

Like I said....they ought to be ashamed of themselves but they are not smart enough to know that.

10 Jun 2011 20:53 #105 by serenity
Hey Wily!!!!! Snow sent me over! I haven't read the 11 pages of post and discussion here...I don't have the time, but I did want to introduce you to Trixie...a kitty I got to keep Stella company. Check out the Pet pages here. Welcome to 285Bound! *smack*

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

10 Jun 2011 20:55 #106 by CC
and wily.....your a good egg. I am the anti christ for PC but I believe every word you have posted here.

10 Jun 2011 21:06 #107 by BuyersAgent1
"...self serving and not constructive to the general membership," eh?

:faint:

10 Jun 2011 21:14 #108 by Local_Historian
So what's their new plan - suspend or ban anyone that's ever had a thread locked or a post removed?

I find that condesending and quite elitist of them - as if they NEVER say anything self serving.

10 Jun 2011 22:01 #109 by ScienceChic

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: (please note that I put myself to bed without dinner last night as an additional punishment):

rofllol Your parents must've loved you! :wink:

Wily, I love your sense of humor about all of this (I'll keep it in mind!).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Jun 2011 22:54 #110 by [Raven]

[Raven] wrote:

[Raven] wrote: "Hey, you sass that hoopy Wily Fox? There's a frood who really knows where her towel is."

we just passed Towel Day, you know :)

http://towelday.org/

Yes. I think we should start a group that gets together every year on towel day for some jynnan tonnyx. We would have to bring our towels, of course. :tea2:
Glad you're here Angela.

hey, I never go ANYWHERE without my towel

There's no towel in your avatar...

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds