"Wilygate" - the saga of Wily Fox and Pinecam Moderation

08 Jun 2011 18:29 - 11 Jun 2011 21:13 #1 by Wily Fox aka Angela
dang, almost made it to 10,000 posts and 6 years. I posted a goodbye thread, but it was promptly deleted and my account inactivated.

what was my offense? :popcorn:
Well, some body had posted a kennel for sale in the Pet Corner and I posted that they would get better results if they posted it in the classifieds. They replied that they had, but it was moved by the moderators to the Pet Corner for some reason. I replied that he was the apparent victim of over-moderation and that I would PM him with alternatives. (which I did and sent him links to the classifieds here and at evergreenbound.com) I then received a PM from "the mods" telling me that I was being abusive of them and should have taken it "private" and that this was a formal warning, blabblabla. I posted a Wily Fox says goodbye and let them know that the moderators had made it clear that I was no longer welcome and that I enjoyed all the work in the Pet Corner in reuniting lost ones. that was deleted and my log in revoked.

so I am now part of the Group W bench that has been banned from PC. I feel honored to join the ranks of TPP and others.

reason for edit -someone PM'd me and called it Wilygate and I loved that title, so I renamed the thread to reflect it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2011 18:32 #2 by Martin Ent Inc
:faint:

Same here (classifieds dispute)and they were PROUD to ban me as they stated.

08 Jun 2011 18:34 #3 by LOL
I saw your PC post, then it was deleted. Pretty lame, can't even say goodbye.
Welcome to the free world.

Complaints are tolerated here, and they even listen to their users, make changes, and improve! What a concept!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

08 Jun 2011 18:47 #4 by Hoot Owl
Wily you should know better by now, dont mess with the Classified Nazi Mods.

08 Jun 2011 18:50 #5 by ScienceChic
I'm sorry to hear this Wily - your efforts for the animals alone will be greatly missed by many members there for sure.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Jun 2011 18:57 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Sweetie, I am so sorry to hear that. How could they do that after so many posts and loyalty?

Grrrr.... I can guarantee you will not be banned from here. I second what SC said. We can always use your help here at any time.

Abusive to mods? I don't get it. :dislike:

08 Jun 2011 19:06 #7 by 3boys2furgirls
Welcome to the club!

08 Jun 2011 19:17 #8 by Wily Fox aka Angela
you too???? what in the world did you do???

08 Jun 2011 19:21 #9 by Beebay
I tried to reply and it wouldn't let me so I pmed you this but apparently you won't get it so here it is :)
I'm sorry thats the situation. I'll miss seeing your foxy hats and reading your posts.
Take care.

But will see you here. So still take care but not g'bye

08 Jun 2011 19:55 #10 by Rockdoc
Well Angela, sometimes it is best to simply leave. I'm amazed by how tightly controlled the moderation is there. Moderation abuse. Perhaps I ought to go there and post one more thing to get myself banned. What a**holes, is all I can say.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds