"Wilygate" - the saga of Wily Fox and Pinecam Moderation

09 Jun 2011 06:19 #21 by cydl
After all your time and posts over there I am truly shocked. Welcome! Consider the source and know that sooner or later what goes around will come around for those induhviduals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2011 06:42 #22 by The Dude
Welcome Fox! The PC Classified mod is a freak! Talk about abuse of power.

09 Jun 2011 06:46 #23 by TPP

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: dang, almost made it to 10,000 posts and 6 years. I posted a goodbye thread, but it was promptly deleted and my account inactivated.

what was my offense? :popcorn:
Well, some body had posted a kennel for sale in the Pet Corner and I posted that they would get better results if they posted it in the classifieds. They replied that they had, but it was moved by the moderators to the Pet Corner for some reason. I replied that he was the apparent victim of over-moderation and that I would PM him with alternatives. (which I did and sent him links to the classifieds here and at evergreenbound.com) I then received a PM from "the mods" telling me that I was being abusive of them and should have taken it "private" and that this was a formal warning, blabblabla. I posted a Wily Fox says goodbye and let them know that the moderators had made it clear that I was no longer welcome and that I enjoyed all the work in the Pet Corner in reuniting lost ones. that was deleted and my log in revoked.

so I am now part of the Group W bench that has been banned from PC. I feel honored to join the ranks of TPP and others.

Thank You! & Welcome:
Sorry ya didn't make it to 10K, that's just a shame. Now worries, you'll make that & more here on what I pefer to call THE FREEDOM BOARD!, or if you will THE FREEDOM of SPEECH BOARD!

EDITED: PLEASE feel free to release your disappointment on "More evidence of why Pinecam is moderated by a$$holes", @ http://285bound.com/Forums/posting.php?mode=edit&f=139&p=123780 , you are welcome too, WITHOUT GETTING BANNED. or Not if you don't want too...
See isn't it nice just knowing that... :biggrin:

09 Jun 2011 07:08 #24 by Momma Bear
I am sorry to hear about this. I am sure I am next on their lists. I have been walking on egg shells for a very long time. Its all sunshine girls fault. LOL! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

09 Jun 2011 07:30 #25 by CC
Just a thought......Wonder if we could merge this thread with the pinecrap thread in the ring. That way, we don't see their name all over this site. I just don't think they deserve any google hits from anyone. Especially this site. Just a thought I had. Carry on!

09 Jun 2011 08:26 #26 by Grady

otisptoadwater wrote: Wily, you are the very last person I expected to report banishment from PC... I have to tell you that my own observations from your posts on PC that I find you to be one of the most kind, considerate, and helpful users I knew from PC.

IMHO, it's their loss and it's unfortunate for people who are not aware of alternate sites for people living in the area. I'm going to predict that PC will eventually whittle itself down to a few users through heavy handed moderation, they will gain a few new users in the short term but who wants to cower under that kind of censorship just to have an account on PC?!

I'm glad you are here now and I look forward to your contributions to the greater good of this site and everyone who asks for your help and advice!

:yeahthat:

Welcome Wily

09 Jun 2011 09:09 #27 by MellowYellow
Welcome to the "other side" Ang! After reading YOU were banned, I was totally :angry: ! I always thought mods were "supposed" to have thick skins to moderate fairly, however, the PC mods have gotten totally out of control........it's becoming more and more apparent PC isn't gonna be for very much longer. I used to check in there every day - never did posted much. Now, no one will be seeing me on that site AT ALL!

09 Jun 2011 09:13 #28 by Martin Ent Inc
Maybe they all have PCPMS?
Or they are all BI-Polar, that is probably it.

09 Jun 2011 09:44 #29 by ScienceChic

neptunechimneygal wrote: Welcome to the "other side" Ang! After reading YOU were banned, I was totally :angry: ! I always thought mods were "supposed" to have thick skins to moderate fairly, however, the PC mods have gotten totally out of control........it's becoming more and more apparent PC isn't gonna be for very much longer. I used to check in there every day - never did posted much. Now, no one will be seeing me on that site AT ALL!

I'm so very glad to have you here too neptunechimneygal! I've missed you at the last couple of gatherings - you'll have to come to the next lunch!! :sunshine:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Jun 2011 09:54 #30 by Wily Fox aka Angela
it's like a reunion or something! thanks for the kind words, folks. You know, I participated on both sites as I got something from both. I find this "incident" rather trivial and silly, really. I am sorry that it ended that way, but it is what it is. I will try to find a way to get updates, notices, etc that I receive posted there through others. I feel the critters are more important that the simple doings of humans.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds