"Wilygate" - the saga of Wily Fox and Pinecam Moderation

16 Jun 2011 08:30 #131 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Hey Surveyor! (did I ever tell you I was a certified photogrammetrist in an earlier life? - I worked for Zeiss for a while, too -before they sold off their surveying and photogrammetry business to Intergraph - well I worked for Intergraph too, when I first moved to CO)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jun 2011 11:50 #132 by Surveyor
Very cool. I wuz just using a Trimble total station last night in a class I am teaching and explained to the students that while the gun is a Trimble now and has Geodimeter written in little letters on the bottom, that it is really a close decendant of a Zeiss Elta.

Seems that this industry has been all about big companies sucking up small ones as far as the manufacturers go. Why, oh why did you ever leave that former life??? You could be doing aerial Lidar!

As for the scarcity of my posts, I have moved to Wyoming and do not have internet there yet. For now it'll be dial up too, and I lost the A/C adapter for my external modem (this seems like a foreign language to me--haven't used a modem in years....).

16 Jun 2011 15:03 #133 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I did debut the first digital aerial camera in 2003 for them, but left to pursue helping my husband in his business.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds