"Wilygate" - the saga of Wily Fox and Pinecam Moderation

10 Jun 2011 17:18 #91 by CinnamonGirl

Science Chic wrote:

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: thanks for the kind words, Mummydog. I think the time has come to invade this place and take over. grab your friends and jump in with both feet.

:VeryScared: :VeryScared: Batten down the hatches and man the weapons boys! :lol: tongue:

:pop :pop :pop :Welcome

SC we better get ready. :like: :woo hoo: :popcorn: :yeahthat:

"If you build it they will come" LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jun 2011 17:19 #92 by Wily Fox aka Angela
hey Local_Historian (or WHATEVER your name is) :wave:

and I know that Jim is ESPECIALLY liking this page :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:

because of all the emoticons :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :can't hear :can't hear :can't hear :can't hear :can't hear :can't hear :can't hear :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

10 Jun 2011 18:29 #93 by freebird
foxy lady, did you go and get yourself in trouble over there? I'm just glad to know we have another good community member on board here to watch out for the lost pets. :sunshine:

10 Jun 2011 18:31 #94 by Mtn Gramma

Sunshine Girl wrote: I think right now they are very embarrassed on how they treated you.

I seriously doubt that any of that group is ever embarrassed by their treatment of others, or it wouldn't be such an ongoing, unending behavior. They have such an undeserved, elevated opinion of themselves that they actually feel pride in stomping down members of the community. They feel justified in their superiority and cruelty. Pathetic lot.

10 Jun 2011 18:38 #95 by freebird

jmc wrote:

TPP wrote: Mummydog, if you go off topic here you well NOT be on a time out, we just try to stay on topic, yes, am a big offender, but I try to say OFF TOPIC first. Hell, the pc aholes thread became a thread about dudes with good "gams" and circled round to the a-holes again, it's OK.
You don't need to live under the fear installed at pc.
WELCOME to a DIFFERENT MIND-SET (FREEDOM) & ENJOY Yourself!!!!

Perfectly said , well maybe not perfectly but I could not agree more.

:biggrin: That gave me a much-needed laugh. Thanks jmc.

10 Jun 2011 18:48 #96 by jf1acai
Hmmmm, it appears that PC may be correct...

They may be uniting the community, although not in quite the way they pictured it :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

10 Jun 2011 18:57 #97 by CC
I can assure you that they don't believe that they have done anything wrong and I have it on pretty good authority that they believe "the fox" is being less than truthful.
It really is a disturbing mindset.

This post by Wily Fox is stated so perfectly that I think we should sticky it at the top of each forum

Here are a couple of things to dwell on, or not

1. Humans will respond as they are treated. If they are treated as adults and shown that they are trusted as such; they usually will respond as such. But, when a human is treated as a child, unable to think for themselves, then they revolt. This is very apparent in the work place as has been shown through many studies. Most of my career was based upon this basic philosophy. Give people responsibility and trust that they will do the right thing.

2. Perception is Reality. When found in a place of spending a lot of time defending actions that are seen in a negative way by others, I feel that it is simply a case of not seeing things through others eyes. In the case of P*****m moderation, it seems to be more focused on what the mods get out of it, than the posters. A good moderator needs to park their ego at the door and think of the big picture of what they are doing before jumping on a single member for doing something that is not hurting anything.

3. Rules can be good, but guidelines are better. This leaves room to breathe and feel that you are able to think for yourself. Case in point, telling a poster that they can’t place a for sale item in the site’s classifieds simply because it pertains to pets, is a little overreaching. Why not let posters post their classified where they want? By moving it, you are telling the poster, you are in control and they are unable to think for themselves. This circles back around to items 1 and 2.

These things are the foundation of the tension of the moderation at P*****m. This can be a teaching moment or it can be ignored. I am taking my time out to try to help even in the light of this latest incident.

Angela.....The highlighted quotes were the very tenants in which this site was created to uphold.
You are a perfect fit here. I can't wait to get to know you better.

10 Jun 2011 19:46 #98 by [Raven]

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote:

[Raven] wrote: "Hey, you sass that hoopy Wily Fox? There's a frood who really knows where her towel is."

we just passed Towel Day, you know :)

http://towelday.org/

Yes. I think we should start a group that gets together every year on towel day for some jynnan tonnyx. We would have to bring our towels, of course. :tea2:
Glad you're here Angela.

10 Jun 2011 19:52 #99 by jf1acai

Yes. I think we should start a group that gets together every year on towel day for some jynnan tonnyx. We would have to bring our towels, of course.

And hopefully an interpreter!

:rofl

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

10 Jun 2011 19:54 #100 by Wily Fox aka Angela

Becky wrote: I can assure you that they don't believe that they have done anything wrong and I have it on pretty good authority that they believe "the fox" is being less than truthful.
It really is a disturbing mindset.

have you got a deep throat over there or something? Do you have any idea on why/how I not being truthful?

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds