"Wilygate" - the saga of Wily Fox and Pinecam Moderation

10 Jun 2011 09:36 #81 by [Raven]
"Hey, you sass that hoopy Wily Fox? There's a frood who really knows where her towel is."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jun 2011 14:59 #82 by mummydog
It is maybe fitting that this is my first post here, though I read the forums a lot!

I am shocked like most of you that Ang is banned/suspended/whatever the devil they want to call it, from the other site. You have provided great help and advice to me and many other posters, and for that I thank you very much! Look forward to seeing your posts and great contributions here!

Without being off topic, other posters who were banned or forced out, like Otis, are also much missed. I am glad that Otis is here so I can enjoy his jokes (don't worry, the DH was in the Navy too, I have heard a LOT of things from him :) ) and the bachelor cooking recipes Otis posts. I would not be surprised if more posters don't migrate here as well.

Best, Mummydog

10 Jun 2011 15:09 #83 by ScienceChic
Happy to have you here mummydog! Feel free to post more often - we love more voices amongst us!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Jun 2011 15:15 #84 by TPP
Mummydog, if you go off topic here you well NOT be on a time out, we just try to stay on topic, yes, am a big offender, but I try to say OFF TOPIC first. Hell, the pc aholes thread became a thread about dudes with good "gams" and circled round to the a-holes again, it's OK.
You don't need to live under the fear installed at pc.
WELCOME to a DIFFERENT MIND-SET (FREEDOM) & ENJOY Yourself!!!!

10 Jun 2011 15:29 #85 by JMC

TPP wrote: Mummydog, if you go off topic here you well NOT be on a time out, we just try to stay on topic, yes, am a big offender, but I try to say OFF TOPIC first. Hell, the pc aholes thread became a thread about dudes with good "gams" and circled round to the a-holes again, it's OK.
You don't need to live under the fear installed at pc.
WELCOME to a DIFFERENT MIND-SET (FREEDOM) & ENJOY Yourself!!!!

Perfectly said , well maybe not perfectly but I could not agree more.

10 Jun 2011 17:02 - 10 Jun 2011 17:23 #86 by Wily Fox aka Angela

[Raven] wrote: "Hey, you sass that hoopy Wily Fox? There's a frood who really knows where her towel is."

we just passed Towel Day, you know :)

http://towelday.org/

10 Jun 2011 17:04 #87 by Wily Fox aka Angela
thanks for the kind words, Mummydog. I think the time has come to invade this place and take over. grab your friends and jump in with both feet.

10 Jun 2011 17:07 #88 by Local_Historian

Becky wrote: Those who are in charge, (with the exception of 1 individual) are a classic example of a bunch of people who were anti social in middle school and high school.

Hey, this was me... wait, no it wasn't. I'm antisocial now. Perhaps why I've not been banned from there yet.

10 Jun 2011 17:11 #89 by ScienceChic

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: thanks for the kind words, Mummydog. I think the time has come to invade this place and take over. grab your friends and jump in with both feet.

:VeryScared: :VeryScared: Batten down the hatches and man the weapons boys! :lol: tongue:

:pop :pop :pop :Welcome

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Jun 2011 17:14 #90 by Local_Historian

Sunshine Girl wrote: When I was banned quite a few people posted something along the lines of "it's you, not them"

I always knew it was them for several reasons-first, because I knew you and knew several of the other people involved in that whole fiasco, ans second, because some moderator decided to drag me into it.

And since that month, I've not participated much there at all. I posted about that dog only because I was trying for as broad an exposure as possible.

Oh, and I ranted about my screen name over there cause someone decided to come over here and be a bitch to me about it.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds