"Wilygate" - the saga of Wily Fox and Pinecam Moderation

11 Jun 2011 08:18 #111 by Wily Fox aka Angela

serenity wrote: Hey Wily!!!!! Snow sent me over! I haven't read the 11 pages of post and discussion here...I don't have the time, but I did want to introduce you to Trixie...a kitty I got to keep Stella company. Check out the Pet pages here. Welcome to 285Bound! *smack*

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll meet you over in the Pet Park! :wave:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2011 08:23 #112 by Wily Fox aka Angela

[Raven] wrote:

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote:

[Raven] wrote:

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote:

[Raven] wrote: "Hey, you sass that hoopy Wily Fox? There's a frood who really knows where her towel is."

we just passed Towel Day, you know :)

http://towelday.org/

Yes. I think we should start a group that gets together every year on towel day for some jynnan tonnyx. We would have to bring our towels, of course. :tea2:
Glad you're here Angela.

hey, I never go ANYWHERE without my towel

There's no towel in your avatar...

i'm sittin' on it... :rolleyes:

11 Jun 2011 12:07 #113 by Sunshine Girl

Mtn Gramma wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: I think right now they are very embarrassed on how they treated you.

I seriously doubt that any of that group is ever embarrassed by their treatment of others, or it wouldn't be such an ongoing, unending behavior. They have such an undeserved, elevated opinion of themselves that they actually feel pride in stomping down members of the community. They feel justified in their superiority and cruelty. Pathetic lot.

I think you're right. What you said is sad, but true.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

11 Jun 2011 12:11 #114 by Sunshine Girl

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: So I am now hearing that PC is saying that I am not being honest

I have shared what I know. I have not shared specific correspondence with the mods as a matter of courtesy, but if that is what it takes, then I will. If my actual post had not been deleted, then you could see it for yourself, but all I said was "you are apparently the victim of over-moderation" to another member that had their classified ad moved from the classified ads to the pet corner without success on selling.
Joe posted on page one of this thread that he saw my goodbye post before it was deleted.
I can't show you what has been deleted by PC, so I can only tell you.

that was it...I was then sent a PM to stop it and that I was being formally warned. I replied to them to "stop trying to bully me" and went to post a goodbye post that was deleted immediately along with a goodbye post in the shoutbox. At that moment, my log in was deactivated without notice. that's it...

continuing in the spirit of full disclosure, here are the two emails that I have received from PC.

Your membership is being reviewed by the Staff on Pinecam. You will be notified in the next day or so with the outcome of the decision.

and this is their decision via email that I received (please note that I put myself to bed without dinner last night as an additional punishment):

Not only are you solely responsible for your posts on Pinecam, but you are no less subject to the Terms of Service(TOS) than any other member. The responsibility for this action lies in your lap.

As you are already aware, replies in threads which you posted yesterday were removed as violations of the TOS. We feel you are very aware of the TOS and understand these terms well.

Your membership has been appreciated. You have not been banned. Your 3,000 posts in the Pet Corner demonstrate your interest in the pet community. We do however take exception as we would any other member for disruptive replies and posts in threads and otherwise which are self serving and not constructive to the general membership. This is not the first occasion for which your posts have been removed.

Your response yesterday to a formal warning warranted further discussion with the entire Moderator Staff. After review of your membership, it has been determined by majority vote that you are subject to a 7 day suspension of privileges on Pinecam. Our hope is that you will take ownership of your posts within the TOS on Pinecam and return after your membership is reactivated on June 15, 2011 with a more constructive appreciation for this site. Short of that, only you can be responsible for your privileges after your membership is reactivated.

so there you have it... I have shared all of the information that I have. If I am still being dishonest, I would appreciate a direct response as to how.

Are they serious?????? They couldn't have asked for a better poster than you. What a load of.......this needs to go into the ring for me to say it. I hope that they're holding their breath. Why the heck would anyone want to return after being treated so badly!?! What a bunch of nimrods. BTW ~ I LOVED your comment of your self-imposed punishment. It's good to see that you can still have such a great sense of humor. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

11 Jun 2011 12:17 #115 by Sunshine Girl

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: Thanks SG! I didn't know that you got banned from PC. I thought you just left, like RD did and some others. and I found out late last night that this email did not make it to all the moderators (just one), so I sent it again last night to the main mod email address, so they now have this. They can choose to respond to it or not.

Yep. They wanted me (and Becky too) to be on the Board of Directors. I declined and I got banned. :no2: Hum, maybe it didn't happen quite that way. :biggrin: Glad to have you here chickie. I think you're fox needs to be relaxing in a jacuzzi. :wink:

11 Jun 2011 12:45 #116 by JMC

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: Thanks SG! I didn't know that you got banned from PC. I thought you just left, like RD did and some others. and I found out late last night that this email did not make it to all the moderators (just one), so I sent it again last night to the main mod email address, so they now have this. They can choose to respond to it or not.

Yep. They wanted me (and Becky too) to be on the Board of Directors. I declined and I got banned. :no2: Hum, maybe it didn't happen quite that way. :biggrin: Glad to have you here chickie. I think you're fox needs to be relaxing in a jacuzzi. :wink:

They offered me the lifetime position of "Supreme Ruler ", obviously I refused.

11 Jun 2011 14:01 #117 by Mtn Gramma

return .... with a more constructive appreciation for this site.

We need a "puke and vomit" emoticon . . .

11 Jun 2011 14:42 #118 by CC

11 Jun 2011 14:43 #119 by TPP
:Sick: :Sick: :Sick: :Sick: :Sick: :Sick: :Sick: :Sick: :Sick:

11 Jun 2011 16:00 #120 by homeagain

archer wrote: Wily......I am totally blown away by your being banned by PC.....totally. As many know, I have sorta defended them in the past, pointing out that if you want to post there you agree to live by their rules. If ever there was a PC poster who posted within the rules there, and was a wonderful asset to their message board, it was you.....so I need to re-think my whole premise that it isn't so hard to get along there. This just destroys my entire theory.....

My apologies to those I thought were exaggerating the problem, you weren't, and it's worse than I ever imagined.

And I thought
it was just ME who was the odd person out (being a "sheeple" is NOT who I am)I have always been a vocal person and have continually
called out the Mods on the behavior, BUT,in time,I thought it would EVOLVE and become a complimentary mode of communication to
partner,hand and hand, with THIS site. It was my HOPE........( I was sadly TOO optimistic in my view)......I am NOW,also, re-thinking
my POV......THANK YOU for being the alternative to Pinecam and for "stepping up to the plate" to show users what a responsible AND
responsive site REALLY looks like...... :thumbsup: :hands: :Cheer :bravo: :Thank you

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds