"Wilygate" - the saga of Wily Fox and Pinecam Moderation

09 Jun 2011 13:35 #31 by JMC

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: it's like a reunion or something! thanks for the kind words, folks. You know, I participated on both sites as I got something from both. I find this "incident" rather trivial and silly, really. I am sorry that it ended that way, but it is what it is. I will try to find a way to get updates, notices, etc that I receive posted there through others. I feel the critters are more important that the simple doings of humans.

Angela, you are obviously a class act. I ,on the other hand, am not. I would bet that the PC powers will ban SC as soon as they have the slightest rational. They banned several of us because they hated the (any) competition. They will continue that practice. They will ban anyone that posts from my IP (home) regardless of whether it is me or not. I warn people that to use my computer to check their email or look at PC they risk banning. I cannot understand how that violates any TOS. Just watch how anyone that defends or justifies any power but PC will feel the wrath.
Like the Soviet Union, they will fail. So much for being gracious. This site would not exist except for their hubris.
SC rules!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2011 14:33 - 09 Jun 2011 14:46 #32 by Scooby72
Wow, I am shocked - not much more to say than that, I thought you were one of the nicest people over there.

I'm surprised my account is still active - I'm sure my next slip will be my last.

1. Replying to a post within a thread about someone asking if Cruz In had good hot dogs, thread was about the breakfast burrito place. I was suspended for three days because they "warned" me in the thread, I seriously thought it was a joke and laughed.

2. I made a comment about overmoderation, I'd barely hit submit before I was suspened for a week.

As a side note - Memorial day weekend I read the thread about the RV & Boat show, there were about three smartass comments from someone asking who they saw on PC to get their permit to come up 285 and a couple other comments basically saying the same thing. I was laughing, they had been on there over 24 hours! I can't believe they lasted that long.

*****FOUND THEM*********

"Hello, I have some friends coming over this weekend and they live in Lakewood (oh my god). I was wondering who on pinecam handles the permits for them to access 285 so they can get to my house."

"Sure see a lot of campers, rv's and boats parked in the neighborhoods along the 285 corridor. Guess they never take them out because that would be against pinecam rules."

Welcome sweet lady! Their loss, our gain!

09 Jun 2011 14:37 #33 by Grady
Sandy D asked about Wily over on PC. I responded with

She might be hanging out at [url=http://www.285bound.com:10txug79]Look here[/url] :Whistle

FYI here is the thread http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=132682

09 Jun 2011 15:07 #34 by 2wlady
And I responded, Banished

09 Jun 2011 15:13 #35 by homeagain

2wlady wrote: And I responded, Banished

And YOU were admonished for "spreading rumors"........ :faint: (and MY post was deleted immediately,when I questioned their response)

09 Jun 2011 15:16 #36 by Martin Ent Inc
And the thread is LOCKED
Boy what a bunch of toatl A's

09 Jun 2011 15:20 - 09 Jun 2011 15:34 #37 by Martin Ent Inc

2wlady wrote: And I responded, Banished

And you are a Rumor Monger, how dare you. :angry:

09 Jun 2011 15:21 #38 by Grady

Martin Ent Inc wrote: And the thread is LOCKED

It only took less than an hour.

09 Jun 2011 15:23 #39 by TPP

Beat me to it...

"Accusatory posts and baiting posts have been removed. This thread is being locked."

"Don't let the truth out the people can't handle the truth."

When the hell are they going to Washington D.C.? were they will fit in perfectly?

09 Jun 2011 15:24 #40 by JMC

Grady wrote:

It only took less than an hour.

I can't understand what took them so long. They are slipping.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds