8 Years Ago -- The Hayman Wildfire

27 Jun 2010 20:26 #61 by JRSK

Gringa wrote: Renee, is that you?

Yeah, who are you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2010 20:34 #62 by Gringa
I sent you a PM....

27 Jun 2010 20:37 #63 by CC
Small world ain't it :)

27 Jun 2010 20:40 #64 by JRSK
Hello my Friend!!! How great to hear from you.... :wave:
WOW.. it's been many years!

27 Jun 2010 20:43 #65 by JRSK
Oh.. and you were there that day we watched the hi meadow fire! I was 9 mo. preg. Steve stopped by and Dennis, Steve, you, me and I think jeannie watched the fire from the back deck of the loft (were jeannie ran her office). We had to prepare to evacuate the building and Steve helped me get some files out to the car..

27 Jun 2010 20:57 #66 by Gringa

JRSK wrote: Oh.. and you were there that day we watched the hi meadow fire! I was 9 mo. preg. Steve stopped by and Dennis, Steve, you, me and I think jeannie watched the fire from the back deck of the loft (were jeannie ran her office). We had to prepare to evacuate the building and Steve helped me get some files out to the car..

Yeah, that was a crazy fire. Actually, it was that fire when I first started posting on pinecam.... it looked a lot different then! That was the fire that 3 of my friends lost their houses in... I got confused. I was working for Robert doing some processing in my spare time........ great view of the fire from that building. It was amazing, to say the least......I am so happy to see you here. You always made me laugh..... it's been since 2005 since I have seen you....

27 Jun 2010 21:17 #67 by JRSK

Gringa wrote:

JRSK wrote: Oh.. and you were there that day we watched the hi meadow fire! I was 9 mo. preg. Steve stopped by and Dennis, Steve, you, me and I think jeannie watched the fire from the back deck of the loft (were jeannie ran her office). We had to prepare to evacuate the building and Steve helped me get some files out to the car..

Yeah, that was a crazy fire. Actually, it was that fire when I first started posting on pinecam.... it looked a lot different then! That was the fire that 3 of my friends lost their houses in... I got confused. I was working for Robert doing some processing in my spare time........ great view of the fire from that building. It was amazing, to say the least......I am so happy to see you here. You always made me laugh..... it's been since 2005 since I have seen you....

OMG.. Robert!! that is hilarious.. you know my husband worked for him for a few months before opening his company!? I had several clients lose their homes in that fire!! It was a crazy summer... after the fire; we lost Diana.. Steve's wife.. it was a sad summer to say the least!! It is so GREAT to hear from you and hear all is going Great!!!

28 Jun 2010 05:16 #68 by kentucky jan

JRSK wrote: I ran the American Family agency out of their building for several years.. The first and only time I ever wore a broncos swearshirt was a Dennis' services.. he always gave me his season tickets when the Packers came to town..

I just figured out, you were our insurance agent!

28 Jun 2010 07:32 #69 by Rockdoc
I've been sitting here this morning reading the entire thread. So much emotion, so much fear, so much courage. Let's hope we do not see another event like this in our lifetime. Looking out at the green grass and trees it is hard to imagine how it all can turn into a nightmare in a very short time.

Given the images and scanner report logs I'm struck by wanting to make a citizen arrest whenever someone is caught throwing a cigaret out a window. In fact, I'd be willing to act as judge and jury to sentence the dunce to forest clean up for a few years.

28 Jun 2010 07:39 #70 by LopingAlong
Me too, Franz. I remember reading some of this after coming home at night finally and taking a break.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds