Fire Fighter down with chopper go in Pine.

31 Oct 2012 09:50 #131 by CC
The android app was found when I searched for scanner radio in my google play.
The name of the app is Scanner Radio.
The apple app is SC Deluxe.
The information about the accident yesterday was found on 2 other local websites in a timely fashion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2012 10:08 #132 by Raees
There's also a social traffic app for both the Droid and iPhone that allows users to alert other drivers about traffic delays, crashes, police presence and it monitors the speed of users running the app so you get a realtime readout of traffic conditions. It also re-routes you, if there's a bad traffic jam ahead. It's called Waze. It's like having hundreds of eyes out on the road ahead of you.

31 Oct 2012 10:17 #133 by CC
Raees, it sounds to me like you would be a great asset to this website in providing information. Have you ever given any thought to posting what you are hearing from these great apps on this website?

31 Oct 2012 10:30 #134 by Raees
No, I'll leave that to the professionals. For most of my friends, listening to the scanner or reading scanner posts is not a big priority in their life. It's a hobby in which I have no interest.

31 Oct 2012 10:58 #135 by CC
That is what I thought.
Your biggest interest is actually stirring crap with those that do.

31 Oct 2012 11:20 #136 by V_A

Becky wrote: That is what I thought.
Your biggest interest is actually stirring crap with those that do.

WOW, if you won't join Becky then you are against her and are stirring crap.

Yet, Becky views her actions as 100% noble.

Becky, science has come a long way and they now make meds for Bipolar issues.

31 Oct 2012 12:48 #137 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Fire Fighter down with chopper go in Pine.

sunshinegirl wrote: First of all, I've NEVER (that I can remember) seen you be a b*tch on here.

Yes, sunshine could you keep from reading the rest of the board so I can keep my reputation in tact with you. LOL

On September 11th I told a member to "bite me"

31 Oct 2012 15:06 #138 by Sunshine Girl

Becky wrote: The android app was found when I searched for scanner radio in my google play.
The name of the app is Scanner Radio.
The apple app is SC Deluxe.
The information about the accident yesterday was found on 2 other local websites in a timely fashion.

Thanks for the info Becky!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

31 Oct 2012 15:08 #139 by Sunshine Girl

Raees wrote: There's also a social traffic app for both the Droid and iPhone that allows users to alert other drivers about traffic delays, crashes, police presence and it monitors the speed of users running the app so you get a realtime readout of traffic conditions. It also re-routes you, if there's a bad traffic jam ahead. It's called Waze. It's like having hundreds of eyes out on the road ahead of you.

Thank you Raees! I could sure use this. Now I'll just have to have my little girl get the app for me. I'm soooooo technically challenged. I wonder if there is an app for that! lol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

31 Oct 2012 15:10 #140 by Sunshine Girl

CinnamonGirl wrote:

sunshinegirl wrote: First of all, I've NEVER (that I can remember) seen you be a b*tch on here.

Yes, sunshine could you keep from reading the rest of the board so I can keep my reputation in tact with you. LOL

On September 11th I told a member to "bite me"

Oh my! I must have missed that one.
:biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds