× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2013 MyMountainTown Fantasy Football League

13 Aug 2013 10:50 #21 by ScienceChic
You're right - don't let me forget to send your mom a "Thanks for nothing" card on your birthday. :rofllol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Aug 2013 15:18 #22 by freebird

RenegadeCJ wrote: New list...SC is your hubby playing again?

HappyCamper (played last year)
BeerHunter (played last year)
Team Smith (played last year)
Team Renegade (played last year)
Freebird (new)
The Chicks (Played last year)
ComputerBreath (played last year)

pineinthegrass also posted they are playing again this year.

Since I'm the newbie, just let me know if I need to do something to log into yahoo...it might be too early.

15 Aug 2013 06:01 #23 by RenegadeCJ

freebird wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: New list...SC is your hubby playing again?

HappyCamper (played last year)
BeerHunter (played last year)
Team Smith (played last year)
Team Renegade (played last year)
Freebird (new)
The Chicks (Played last year)
ComputerBreath (played last year)

pineinthegrass also posted they are playing again this year.

Since I'm the newbie, just let me know if I need to do something to log into yahoo...it might be too early.

Freebird, I need you to pm me an email address so I can invite you to the league.

Also, we had "sweet sweet baker" last year, I think that was nate, but the email address for the invite isn't working. SC, can you get on that?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

15 Aug 2013 16:13 #24 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Yup! Maybe we should make it a Pick 5 this year...?

I like the idea of a pick 5 along with the pick 3 if anyone wants to really be challenged. We can still do the pick 3 but on another thread we each add two more picks. Not that hard to keep track of.

15 Aug 2013 16:13 #25 by The Viking
I am in again this year. Let me know the details.

16 Aug 2013 05:58 #26 by RenegadeCJ

The Viking wrote: I am in again this year. Let me know the details.

I PM'd ya...need your email to invite you!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

16 Aug 2013 05:58 #27 by RenegadeCJ

The Viking wrote:

Science Chic wrote: Yup! Maybe we should make it a Pick 5 this year...?

I like the idea of a pick 5 along with the pick 3 if anyone wants to really be challenged. We can still do the pick 3 but on another thread we each add two more picks. Not that hard to keep track of.

Pick 5 is fine, or pick 3 is fine, but I'm only tracking one. Someone else needs to keep track of the 5 if we are doing both.

17 Aug 2013 09:51 #28 by ScienceChic
I'll take care of the Pick 5. Can't guarantee how well, but I'll do it. LOL

Renegade - PM'd ya sweet sweet baker's email. He's in.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Aug 2013 05:41 #29 by RenegadeCJ

RenegadeCJ wrote:

The Viking wrote: I am in again this year. Let me know the details.

I PM'd ya...need your email to invite you!

VIKING!!!!! PM me your email so I can get you signed up. You are the one missing link to getting our draft scheduled!!

19 Aug 2013 14:48 #30 by RenegadeCJ
Ok, we are waiting for Viking and Baker....Hurry all!!

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds