× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2013 MyMountainTown Fantasy Football League

22 Sep 2013 17:46 #61 by HappyCamper

freebird wrote: Unbelievable!

Any chance one gets extra points when their bench far exceeds the starting roster???

My bench has 86 points while my starters only have 68 points. :faint:

I am perfectly fine with you not picking the guys on your bench but then again we are playing each other.

I just want a win and none of this tie crap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Sep 2013 17:56 #62 by freebird
I think I can assure you of a win this week. :wink: Good picks HC.

It's fun, but I honestly think I'll need to start switching my Pick 3/5 teams and change my bench to the starters. On a positive note...I have much room for improvement and a lot of time to practice.

05 Oct 2013 17:31 #63 by pineinthegrass
I'm not complaining, but I have a question.

Last week Pine Nuts played Happy Camper and was lucky to hang in at the end for a 100 to 98 win. I think that score was still the same late last week at the fantasy site, but could be mistaken.

Now the score shows as 100 to 100 for a tie.

I'm trying to think of how Happy Camper's score could of changed by 2 points. For players, that would mean about 20 more yards gained, so I doubt that could of changed so much. They could also score a 2 pt conversion, but that didn't happen.

The Bengals defense shows a 2 pt block, I wonder if that was awarded later in the week? I wouldn't think it would change that late though.

Just scratching my head...

Any thoughts, Mr. Commissioner? lol

05 Oct 2013 18:14 #64 by HappyCamper
Maybe since they pulled Peyton early I got 2 pitty points :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol

I know that I saw that I lost hell I even posted it in another forum would like clarification also but I will celebrate for now until they take my points away. :biggrin:

05 Oct 2013 18:42 #65 by ScienceChic
I tried checking the Scoring Breakdown, but it doesn't call out where a score was amended; I have seen them modified due to mistakes made in calculations before so it's not unheard of, just rare. Sorry it took you from a W pine. HappyCamper, it just seems to be your year for Ties! (I'd take those over a loss anyday if that's any consolation). :)

I'm ecstatic I beat Viking last week and am looking forward to kicking DH's ass this week! :woo hoo:

My Mtn Town Fantasy League III Standings

WEST
TEAM W L T
Team Renegade 2 0 2
Happy Camper 1 1 2
Angry freeBirds 2 2 0
Team Smith 2 2 0
Beer Me 1 2 1
Pine Nuts 1 2 1

EAST
TEAM W L T
Beer Hunter 3 1 0
Team Computer Breath 3 1 0
The Chicks 2 2 0
Team Viking 2 2 0
Team CKC 2 2 0
Snootchie Bootchies 0 4

This Week's Matchups:
The Chicks vs Snootchie Bootchies
Team Computer Breath vs Team Conifer Kitchen Cabinets
Team Renegade vs Angry freeBirds
Happy Camper vs Beer Me
Pine Nuts vs Team Smith
Beer Hunter vs Team Viking

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Oct 2013 16:39 #66 by pineinthegrass
I now see how I was robbed of my victory last week.

I guessed it pretty much right. Carlos Dunlop of Happy Camper's Bengal's defense was later awarded a blocked kick and that's two points right there.

Since the Commissioner hasn't apologized yet, I'm filing an appeal to the FFPA (Fantasy Football Players Association). :idea:

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN6444&locale=en_US&y=PROD_SPORTS_FAN_FOOTUS

06 Oct 2013 17:38 #67 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: I tried checking the Scoring Breakdown, but it doesn't call out where a score was amended; I have seen them modified due to mistakes made in calculations before so it's not unheard of, just rare. Sorry it took you from a W pine. HappyCamper, it just seems to be your year for Ties! (I'd take those over a loss anyday if that's any consolation). :)

I'm ecstatic I beat Viking last week and am looking forward to kicking DH's ass this week! :woo hoo:

My Mtn Town Fantasy League III Standings

WEST
TEAM W L T
Team Renegade 2 0 2
Happy Camper 1 1 2
Angry freeBirds 2 2 0
Team Smith 2 2 0
Beer Me 1 2 1
Pine Nuts 1 2 1

EAST
TEAM W L T
Beer Hunter 3 1 0
Team Computer Breath 3 1 0
The Chicks 2 2 0
Team Viking 2 2 0
Team CKC 2 2 0
Snootchie Bootchies 0 4

This Week's Matchups:
The Chicks vs Snootchie Bootchies
Team Computer Breath vs Team Conifer Kitchen Cabinets
Team Renegade vs Angry freeBirds
Happy Camper vs Beer Me
Pine Nuts vs Team Smith
Beer Hunter vs Team Viking

Yeah I gave you that one last week. You beat me by 2 points and I made two last minute trades that were stupid that cost me over 14 points. Merry Christmas.

07 Oct 2013 06:48 #68 by RenegadeCJ

pineinthegrass wrote: I now see how I was robbed of my victory last week.

I guessed it pretty much right. Carlos Dunlop of Happy Camper's Bengal's defense was later awarded a blocked kick and that's two points right there.

Since the Commissioner hasn't apologized yet, I'm filing an appeal to the FFPA (Fantasy Football Players Association). :idea:

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN6444&locale=en_US&y=PROD_SPORTS_FAN_FOOTUS

You know how things are in Cincinnati. They can't really do anything right. I'm sure that was the problem. It likely took some intelligent person to catch the mistake!

I have to admit...never seen this many ties in any league I've been in. This is crazy!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

16 Oct 2013 11:41 #69 by ScienceChic
We've got quite the contest happening in our Fantasy Football League as well!

My Mtn Town Fantasy League III Standings:
WEST
TEAM W-L-T
Angry freeBirds 4-2-0
Happy Camper 3-1-2
Pine Nuts 3-2-1
Team Renegade 2-2-2
Beer Me 2-3-1
Team Smith 2-4-0

EAST
TEAM W L T
Beer Hunter 4-2-0
The Chicks 4-2-0
Team Conifer Kitchen Cabinets 4-2-0
Team Computer Breath 3-3-0
Team Viking 2-4-0
Buck-Giant Steel-Jags 0-6-0 (formerly Snootchie Bootchies)

Up this week:
Happy Camper (3-1-2) vs The Chicks (4-2)
Beer Me (2-3-1) vs Team Conifer Kitchen Cabinets (4-2)
Pine Nuts (3-2-1) vs Beer Hunter (4-2)
Team Smith (2-4) vs Team Computer Breath (3-3)
Angry freeBirds (4-2) vs Team Viking (2-4)
Team Renegade (2-2-2) vs Buck-Giant Steel-Jags (0-6)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Oct 2013 13:51 #70 by BaconLover
Unfortunately the Steelers won last weekend...

My crappy team is now the Jag Buck-Giants.....

:dislike:

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds