× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2013 MyMountainTown Fantasy Football League

31 Aug 2013 11:57 #51 by ScienceChic
Keep dreaming, you'll be scrounging for beer money to drown your sorrows after all's said and done. tongue:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Aug 2013 12:25 #52 by quadman
You will be eating humble pie soon. :grilling:

31 Aug 2013 12:45 #53 by ScienceChic
I'll bet it tastes better than Bud Light! :violin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Aug 2013 14:08 #54 by quadman
I will be drinking many as I kick your butt!!!!!!!!!

10 Sep 2013 10:32 #55 by HappyCamper
I tied does that mean I have to share the lightbulb? :rofllol

10 Sep 2013 12:44 #56 by ScienceChic
I find it ironic that the top two scoring teams happened to be playing each other and ended with a tie instead of what should've been guaranteed wins had they been playing anyone else. Tough break Renegade and HappyCamper!

I can't believe I scored the fewest points - it's because I'm cursed with Romo, I'm sure!

The Chicks vs Beer Hunter
70 to 93

Team Conifer Kitchen Cabinets vs Team Viking
74 to 81

Team Renegade vs Happy Camper
133 to 133

Pine Nuts vs Angry freeBirds
113 to 82

Team Smith vs Beer Me
99 to 88

Team Computer Breath vs Snootchie Bootchies
89 to 88

Standings
WEST
Pine Nuts 1 0 0
Team Smith 1 0 0
Happy Camper 0 0 1
Team Renegade 0 0 1
Beer Me 0 1 0
Angry freeBirds 0 1 0

EAST
TEAM W L T
Beer Hunter 1 0 0
Team Computer Breath 1 0 0
Team Boyd 1 0 0
Snootchie Bootchies 0 1 0
Team Cabinets 0 1 0
The Chicks 0 1 0

10 Sep 2013 13:23 #57 by RenegadeCJ

HappyCamper wrote: I tied does that mean I have to share the lightbulb? :rofllol

Nah, you just have to turn it on bright enough so I can see it from my house!

Nice game HappyCamper...I thought you had me till last night! Don't think I've ever scored that many points and not won!

I'm in another league, and with injuries and all, I got a whopping 42 points for the week. In another league, I picked only Broncos....and slaughtered the league owner (he wasn't happy).

FF is always strange, but fun!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

10 Sep 2013 13:49 #58 by HappyCamper
I am impressed with my score since my projected points was 72.

What really bites is in my other league I lost by 1 point oh well on to week 2.

22 Sep 2013 11:14 #59 by ScienceChic
My Mtn Town Fantasy League III Standings
Season:
WEST
TEAM W L T
Team Smith 2 0
Team Renegade 1 0 1
Angry freeBirds 1 1 0
Pine Nuts 1 1 0
Happy Camper 0 1 1
Beer Me 0 2 0

EAST
TEAM W L T
Team Computer Breath 2 0 0
Team Viking 2 0 0
Beer Hunter 1 1 0
Team CKC 1 1 0
Snootchie Bootchies 0 2 0
The Chicks 0 2

Playing this week:
The Chicks (0-2) vs Team CKC (1-1)
Team Renegade (1-0-1) vs Team Smith (2-0)
Beer Me (0-2) vs Pine Nuts (1-1)
Angry freeBirds (1-1) vs Happy Camper (0-1-1)
Team Boyd (2-0) vs Team Talbott (2-0)
Snootchie Bootchies (0-2) vs Beer Hunter (1-1)

I go in to check my team and I've got one on IR, one out for a few weeks, 3 Probable, 2 Questionable, and a Kicker and Defense that are only supposed to score 5 points each - I'm starting to doubt how good ESPN autodraft really is. :smackshead:

22 Sep 2013 17:38 #60 by freebird
Unbelievable!

Any chance one gets extra points when their bench far exceeds the starting roster???

My bench has 86 points while my starters only have 68 points. :faint:

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds