× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2013 MyMountainTown Fantasy Football League

07 Aug 2013 12:22 #1 by MyMountainTown
[important:61qnn5z0]It's time!!![/important:61qnn5z0]

Anyone interested in joining our MyMountainTown Fantasy Football League needs to go write on our Commish RenegadeCJ's Wall and let him know. :) As soon as we have 12 confirmed, we'll register our teams on ESPN.com and pick a draft date.

The prize this year is a Kindle Fire, good for reading books AND browsing your favorite website, MyMountainTown.com. lol
:woo hoo:

[youtube:61qnn5z0]
[/youtube:61qnn5z0]

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Aug 2013 14:56 #2 by pineinthegrass
I'm not sure what I use to write on Renegade's wall (spray paint?), but please sign me up!

07 Aug 2013 15:42 #3 by RenegadeCJ

pineinthegrass wrote: I'm not sure what I use to write on Renegade's wall (spray paint?), but please sign me up!

Hey now...no tagging my wall. I have enough problems with taggers in the real world!! :faint:

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

07 Aug 2013 17:04 #4 by ScienceChic
Save spots for Happy Camper and Quad Man - they're in again!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Aug 2013 19:00 #5 by ComputerBreath
ComputerBreath is in! Tried to post on Renegade's wall...either I'm too tired to spend time figuring it out, technologically challenged, or blind.

07 Aug 2013 20:26 #6 by Blondie
Is there going to be a Pick Three this year?

07 Aug 2013 21:34 #7 by ScienceChic
Yup! Maybe we should make it a Pick 5 this year...?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Aug 2013 11:15 #8 by HappyCamper
Quadman and I are in and I am sure Rick will be but don't remember his nic he was using.

This his a busy time up year for him with shows and if the rain ever quits he will be doing hay so send the info to me and we will make sure he gets set up and such.

Thanks

Hey SC do we get another light bulb this year :biggrin: ?

08 Aug 2013 18:13 #9 by HappyCamper
Ok, the team names that we can speak for are...

HappyCamper
BeerHunter
Team Smith

Please get back to me on if you need more people as we might be able to find one or two more.

Hope more people over here play with us as it is fun and it is free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

11 Aug 2013 16:24 #10 by freebird

My Mountain Town wrote: ...Ayone interested in joining our MyMountainTown Fantasy Football League needs to go write on our Commish RenegadeCJ's Wall and let him know.

pineinthegrass wrote: I'm not sure what I use to write on Renegade's wall (spray paint?), but please sign me up!

I clicked on the Commish's name and it took me to his/her wall. At the top of the screen you can select to write on his/her wall. tongue:

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds