× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2013 MyMountainTown Fantasy Football League

26 Aug 2013 05:51 #31 by RenegadeCJ
All right. I think we finally have enough players signed up to do the draft. Last year we did it in the evening one weekday. Shall we shoot for this week? We'll go with whatever the majority wants, since obviously getting a time 12 people can get online is almost impossible.

How about tuesday Aug 27, Wed Aug 28 or Thurs Aug 29?

Labor day weekend doesn't work for most, and we run out of time next week, so this is the best chance.

Let me know!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2013 06:52 #32 by HappyCamper
Quadman and I can not do Thursday but Tuesday or Wednesday is fine.

We have another draft on Thursday.

26 Aug 2013 08:23 #33 by ScienceChic
I am probably going to do autodraft so any night works for me. I've got meetings every night this week except Thursday. :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Aug 2013 10:25 #34 by FredHayek
The last three winners of my company's fantasy football league used autodraft. ESPN knows more than you think you do.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 Aug 2013 16:06 #35 by RenegadeCJ
Ok, draft is scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday August 27th at 7pm mountain. You can login live, or if unavailable, ESPN will autopick for you!

Good luck all!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

27 Aug 2013 17:57 #36 by ComputerBreath
Going' back to autodraft this year...it worked well for me the year before last!

R U READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

27 Aug 2013 18:03 #37 by HappyCamper
Yes we are!!!!!!!!!!!

28 Aug 2013 10:45 #38 by RenegadeCJ
Ok everyone...draft happened (I was at work so I had no idea what I was getting!)

Looking forward to a fun year!!!

30 Aug 2013 17:15 #39 by freebird
Oh no, my first opponent in this new interest is none other than my husband. Now I've got to tone down my competitive nature.

Good luck everyone. I'm looking forward to a fun season of play! :pop

30 Aug 2013 18:43 #40 by HappyCamper
I enjoy playing the hubby there is usually a side bet going.

We are in two different leagues together and since most the games are Sunday if it happens to snow and there is nothing better to do as least you can have some fun.

My team this year does not look that good but you never know.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds