× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2013 MyMountainTown Fantasy Football League

17 Oct 2013 15:07 #71 by HappyCamper
Hey SC are you ready to tie this week?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Oct 2013 16:28 #72 by ScienceChic
Nope, I'm ready to win! tongue:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Oct 2013 08:11 #73 by ScienceChic
LOL I need Reuben Randle to score 11 points to tie HC tonight...yeaah, that'll happen with the fabulous year Eli Manning's having. :faint:

Congrats to EM for his first win though!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Oct 2013 09:58 #74 by RenegadeCJ
Yeah, I was being gentle on him this week. Benched my good players! He has been complaining so much I thought this would make him feel better!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

21 Oct 2013 10:00 #75 by ScienceChic
You're too kind Renegade. I wouldn't have. tongue: :biggrin:

21 Oct 2013 10:20 #76 by HappyCamper

Science Chic wrote: LOL I need Reuben Randle to score 11 points to tie HC tonight...yeaah, that'll happen with the fabulous year Eli Manning's having. :faint:

Congrats to EM for his first win though!

The way my year is going you will probably get 11.

22 Oct 2013 10:20 #77 by HappyCamper
Hey SC tongue: gotcha

01 Nov 2013 08:43 #78 by freebird
Hey SC, Cincy's Bernard hurt himself last night. I'll take him off of your hands though. :biggrin:

01 Nov 2013 09:04 #79 by ScienceChic
tongue: Keep dreaming freebird - he's mine, all mine! <cackling evilly> :biggrin:

What a stupid finish. Argh! I think they broke my lucky jersey with that bonehead safety. I might have to have a sacrificial burning ceremony and get a new one.

[youtube:32xmsf4w]
[/youtube:32xmsf4w]

02 Nov 2013 15:31 #80 by ScienceChic
Standings
West
1. Happy Camper 5-1-2
2. Pine Nuts 5-2-1
3. Angry freeBirds 5-3
4. Beer Me 3-4-1
5. Team Renegade 2-4-2
6. Team Smith 3-5

East
1. Beer Hunter 5-3
2. The Chicks 4-4
3. Team Computer Breath 4-4
4. Team Viking 4-4
5. Team Conifer Kitchen Cabinets 4-4
6. Buck Jags 1-7 L1

Week 9 Matchups (Line)
Team Smith vs The Chicks (-41)
Beer Me vs. Beer Hunter (+19)
Angry freeBirds vs. Team Computer Breath (+42)
Team Renegade vs. Team Conifer Kitchen Cabinets (+45)
Happy Camper vs. Team Viking (-15)
Pine Nuts vs. Buck Jags (+8)

Good luck everyone!

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds