× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

17 Jan 2011 14:30 - 17 Jan 2011 18:30 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
There is no way Green Bay hoists the Halas trophy in our house on Sunday, not if I have anything to do with it anyway. It's just not gonna happen in Soldier Field for two basic reasons, number 1: We have the better defense. You all saw the ambulances on the field numerious times taking SeaHawk players being to Chicago hospitals with their helmets still on yesterday... It was brutal and it's just gonna get more brutal when the Packers come to town, and Number 2: We have the better quarterback- Sure Rodgers has better numbers but thats because the Packers have no running game, they are unbalanced- another reason we win. Number 3- The Bear Fans, the best fans in the world will be so loud that Rodgers won't be able check off to his lil gay dink and dunk pass plays. Number 4: The Packers cannot run the football ball. I repeat: "The Packers cannot run the football ball" against the Bears. Thats all you have to say to shut up any packer fan, "The Packers cannot run the football". End of subject, end of discussion. 7 words to shut them up everytime.

GO BEARS!

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/73060733.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD94821F3341CB7D8C4931A5919EB01700229DDB616B24C47EF06BF04B24B4128C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jan 2011 14:36 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE
How many of these have the Broncos won?

17 Jan 2011 17:01 #3 by Photo-fish
The Seahawks looked terrible yesterday so I don't know how you can use that game to judge how well the Bears actually did.

For the season, Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers has accumulated 3922 passing yards, 28 TDs, and a QB rating of 101. Jay Cutler, on the other hand, has not been as explosive. The Bears starter has to date amassed 3274 passing yards, 23 TDs, and a QB rating of 86.

Cutler was sacked a whopping 52 times this year in just 15 games played , an average of nearly 3.5 times per game. If a Green Bay defense which ranked No. 2 in the league in INTs has its chance of Cutler throwing some ducks thanks to pressure, this one is likely going to be over with before it even gets started

Rodgers has arguably been the best quarterback in this postseason, amassing 7 TDs and a QB rating of 130. However, the team's MVP this season is unquestionably its defense which ranks #2 overall. The defensive unit has also been impressive in the playoffs, limiting offensive-minded Eagles and Falcons to less than 22 points a game.

No other team in the NFL relies more on its defense to win games than the Chicago Bears. This is due to the fact that Lovie Smith's offense is among the NFL's worst.
Green Bay is simply the better overall team evidenced by it going into both Philadelphia and Atlanta and winning outright as short underdogs. Chicago was the beneficiary of having everything fall into place this season, but this will be their stiffest test to date, and they won’t come out of it alive when it matters most.

Packers can't run? Who is this James Starks guy? The first play they don't cover for the run they will wish they did.

Packers won't kick to Hester. In short, the Bears are out classed by the Packers. It would take some explosive plays from Hester, Knox or Forte, or a super human defensive display to win the game. It should be an easy game for the cheese heads. But just one blown coverage could mean the game.

GO PACK!!!!!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

17 Jan 2011 17:41 #4 by LOL
Both teams seem very close on the stats, maybe stats edge to Green Bay. But Green Bay has the worse record on the road, so maybe the edge to the Bears playing at home. Should be a good and close game. My GF grew up in both Wisconsin and Chicago and she picks GB.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

17 Jan 2011 18:23 - 17 Jan 2011 18:30 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

Photo-fish wrote: The Seahawks looked terrible yesterday so I don't know how you can use that game to judge how well the Bears actually did.

For the season, Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers has accumulated 3922 passing yards, 28 TDs, and a QB rating of 101. Jay Cutler, on the other hand, has not been as explosive. The Bears starter has to date amassed 3274 passing yards, 23 TDs, and a QB rating of 86.

Cutler was sacked a whopping 52 times this year in just 15 games played , an average of nearly 3.5 times per game. If a Green Bay defense which ranked No. 2 in the league in INTs has its chance of Cutler throwing some ducks thanks to pressure, this one is likely going to be over with before it even gets started

Rodgers has arguably been the best quarterback in this postseason, amassing 7 TDs and a QB rating of 130. However, the team's MVP this season is unquestionably its defense which ranks #2 overall. The defensive unit has also been impressive in the playoffs, limiting offensive-minded Eagles and Falcons to less than 22 points a game.

No other team in the NFL relies more on its defense to win games than the Chicago Bears. This is due to the fact that Lovie Smith's offense is among the NFL's worst.
Green Bay is simply the better overall team evidenced by it going into both Philadelphia and Atlanta and winning outright as short underdogs. Chicago was the beneficiary of having everything fall into place this season, but this will be their stiffest test to date, and they won’t come out of it alive when it matters most.

Packers can't run? Who is this James Starks guy? The first play they don't cover for the run they will wish they did.

Packers won't kick to Hester. In short, the Bears are out classed by the Packers. It would take some explosive plays from Hester, Knox or Forte, or a super human defensive display to win the game. It should be an easy game for the cheese heads. But just one blown coverage could mean the game.

GO PACK!!!!!

Ah, excuse me but The Packers cannot run the football.

17 Jan 2011 18:28 #6 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: My GF grew up in both Wisconsin and Chicago and she picks GB.

I just wired 50k out to Vegas to bet on the Packers based on that info.

Please everyone...I don't mind good solid info and anylisis, but don't start telling me about how your nieces uncle once visited the Wisconsin Dells in the 70's so he knows exactly who's gonna win against the spread. Don't waste my time with stuff like that please

17 Jan 2011 19:10 #7 by LOL
My "anylisis" is the teams are pretty even.
GB has a poor road record.
The weather should not be a factor, forecast is 20s and dry conditions.
Edge to Chicago Bears at home. Maybe +4 points at best.
VL, don't let your home town emotions cloud your judgements! LOL

Also, I visited the Dells a few years ago, took one of those Duck rides in the water and trails, it was a Hoot!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

17 Jan 2011 20:45 #8 by archer
I've never been a Packers fan, but I would like nothing better than to see them whoop up on the Bears this weekend.

17 Jan 2011 21:10 #9 by Martin Ent Inc

18 Jan 2011 08:30 #10 by Grady
Pack
it should be a great game.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds