× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

21 Jan 2011 17:42 #41 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote: RUNNING GAME- Big advantage bears
RUN DEFENSE- Advantage bears
PASSING GAME- Tie
PASS DEFENSE-Advantage bears
Special Teams- Big advantage bears

And the Bears are at home..BEARS WIN by 7 to 10 points

GO BEARS

"Not so fast my friend"
There is no way that the passing game is even between GB and the bears. Cutler is not on the same level as Rogers (QB ratings Rogers 134.5, Cutler 111.3 in post season and in regular season Rogers 101.2 vs Cutler 86.3). Nor do they have the better pass defense. GB ranked 5th (194 y/g), Chicago ranked 20th (224 y/g), Rushing defense Chicago ranked 2 (90 yds/game), GB ranked 18th (114.8 yds/game) GB ranks 5th in total defense vs Chicago at 8th.

Bottom line is:
RUNNING GAME- insignificnt advantage bears (ranked 22 at 101 y/g; GB ranked 24 at 100.4 y/g)
RUN DEFENSE- Advantage GB
PASSING GAME- Advantage GB
PASS DEFENSE-Advantage GB
Special Teams- Big advantage bears

Funny how the picture changes when you get some facts, eh VL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2011 17:57 #42 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE
I feel like i'm talking football with my wife or something..And she doesn't know the difference between a baseball and a football.

Seriously lol

21 Jan 2011 18:04 #43 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote: I feel like i'm talking football with my wife or something..And she doesn't know the difference between a baseball and a football.

Seriously lol

Sticking your head in the sand is of no help. Facts are facts, you can ignore them if you wish, but the fool is you. no doubt your wife humors you. You fail to recognize the difference between fact and fiction. I'm aware of that and it's why you are so entertaining. It's like watching a clown at the circus.

21 Jan 2011 18:12 #44 by CinnamonGirl

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: You forgot that cry baby cutler is a egotistical prick that panics.

I've seen everyone of his games- He never panics? He thinks he can make throws nobody can make, throws that have worked for him his entire football life up until he got into the NFL.

CG-Get over Cutler not wanting to be here- You sound like a jilted lover. If you wanna hate someone hate Josh McDoushebag, you don't hate Carmello for wanting to get out of this cowtown do you? It's his life

He panics. You know it you homer you.

21 Jan 2011 18:27 #45 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: You forgot that cry baby cutler is a egotistical prick that panics.

I've seen everyone of his games- He never panics? He thinks he can make throws nobody can make, throws that have worked for him his entire football life up until he got into the NFL.

CG-Get over Cutler not wanting to be here- You sound like a jilted lover. If you wanna hate someone hate Josh McDoushebag, you don't hate Carmello for wanting to get out of this cowtown do you? It's his life

He panics. You know it you homer you.

Jilted lover

21 Jan 2011 18:42 #46 by CinnamonGirl
I liked him because I thought he was our franchise QB. But he turned out to have a huge ego and he will suck until that changes. He might be good but not great because of that.

21 Jan 2011 18:52 #47 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: I liked him because I thought he was our franchise QB. But he turned out to have a huge ego and he will suck until that changes. He might be good but not great because of that.

You or I don't know him....And all the players hate the guys in the press, Cutler just doesn't hide it very good.

21 Jan 2011 18:53 #48 by CinnamonGirl
Who said anything about the press? F'ing Denver up the *** was my proof.

21 Jan 2011 18:54 #49 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: I liked him because I thought he was our franchise QB. But he turned out to have a huge ego and he will suck until that changes.

He's a pro bowler thats 60 minutes away from the SuperBowl- What does he have to do not to suck?

21 Jan 2011 18:55 #50 by CinnamonGirl
He isn't his team is. They have a damn good running game.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds