× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

19 Jan 2011 13:28 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

SS109 wrote: Chicago by a nose, mainly because Green Bay will have a down week after dominating in a dome last week.

Exactly what I was thinking...3 road wins? I don't think so especially when The Packers can't run the football

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jan 2011 17:05 #22 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

SS109 wrote: Chicago by a nose, mainly because Green Bay will have a down week after dominating in a dome last week.

Exactly what I was thinking...3 road wins? I don't think so especially when The Packers can't run the football

You just keep making yourself look clueless and it shows that you know nothing about football. :bash

Chicago 101.0 yards per game
Green Bay 100.4 yards per game

I guess Chicago can't run the football either! :rofl rofllol

19 Jan 2011 17:16 #23 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

You just keep making yourself look clueless and it shows that you know nothing about football. :bash

Those garbage time stats are meaningless....The Packers cannot run the ball ...Do you really think there is any chance the Packers out rush the Bears on Sunday? If you do, lets make a little wager? Huh big talker?

19 Jan 2011 17:19 #24 by UNDER MODERATION
Yeah, thats what I thought...Dead silence

Big Talker Betty Crocker

19 Jan 2011 17:32 #25 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Those garbage time stats are meaningless....The Packers cannot run the ball ...Do you really think there is any chance the Packers out rush the Bears on Sunday? If you do, lets make a little wager? Huh big talker?

Trying to see where I said they would out rush the Bears. They might. One thing I know is that they will be able to run on them and I know Rodgers will have a better game than Cutler.

19 Jan 2011 18:03 #26 by LOL
Really folks, this should be a close and exciting game between two good teams. The Jets and Steelers should be good too.

Now if the Broncos had only kept Shanny, Cutler and Brandon we would be in this thing too!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Jan 2011 18:10 #27 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: Out rush the Bears? They might. One thing I know is that they will be able to run on them

You may want to put those words in a ziplock bag with some marinate because you'll be having them for dinner Sunday night.

19 Jan 2011 18:13 #28 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: and I know Rodgers will have a better game than Cutler.

I'm betting Arron Rogers "Total Passing Yards" OVER, and I don't care what the number is (prop bet lines aren't out yet) because he's gonna be passing alot and do you know why? It's because the Packers cannot run the ball.

Period

19 Jan 2011 18:16 #29 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Really folks, this should be a close and exciting game between two good teams. The Jets and Steelers should be good too.

Now if the Broncos had only kept Shanny, Cutler and Brandon we would be in this thing too!

The proverbial clock is striking midnight on the Cinderella wildcard Jets and Packers..It was a nice story, it was fun while it lasted, but it's over, the cream always rises to the top.

BEARS vs STEELERS, and the Bears matchup well against that team.

PREDICTION

BEARS 24
STEELERS 17

Someone quote me please

19 Jan 2011 18:19 #30 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote:
PREDICTION

BRONCOS 48
BEARS 3

Someone quote me please

loL Hehehe

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds