× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

21 Jan 2011 18:56 #51 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

CinnamonGirl wrote: Who said anything about the press? F'ing Denver up the *** was my proof.

If he was the only guy on the team that had a problem with McHoodie Jr you might have an argument....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2011 18:58 #52 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

CinnamonGirl wrote: He isn't his team is. They have a damn good running game.

The Bears have a very poor offensive line, and take it from someone that played 6 years and coached 7 winning two Carnation bowls...the offensive line is EVERYTHING in football.

21 Jan 2011 19:04 #53 by CinnamonGirl
Okay, here you go. When you become a franchise QB you stay loyal. I am consistent in that across the board. I think what GB did to Farve was the same thing. If Elway told Bowlen tomorrow that he wanted to suit up and play he would let him. A franchise QB is loyal to the team and the team is loyal back. If you do not have that kind of commitment you won't be a franchise QB. Look at all the ones that don't stay from the beginning.

You put yourself in alot of danger of not ever becoming a franchise QB by getting yourself traded. If you don't have that loyalty then you have to really prove yourself. It is true. He is a f ing idiot to do what he did. For himself as well. He proved to Chicago that he is not a loyal guy. Coming in from the beginning in the QB position is what makes you a franchise QB. Just the way it is. I can give you a ton of examples. Start moving around and you will never be great.

The Bears have a very poor offensive line, and take it from someone that played 6 years and coached 7 winning two Carnation bowls...the offensive line is EVERYTHING in football.

Of course it is. What do you think I am dumb? But having a mobile QB makes a ton of difference. Their special teams have been playing lights out as well. But Cutler does not throw nearly as much as he did here.

21 Jan 2011 19:12 #54 by CinnamonGirl
Get to Cutler: Cutler has done an excellent job of playing within himself, but his history of risk-taking is well-known, and Green Bay is excellent at getting to quarterbacks and forcing bad decisions. Chicago's protection, especially at tackle, is suspect. In the teams' two meetings, Green Bay had nine sacks. The Packers also recorded five last week, including two by Clay Matthews, who will line up all over the formation. Cutler can expect a lot of overload blitzes, including bringing Charles Woodson, with a lot of man coverage behind it. But the Packers are not a strict man-coverage defense; they vary their looks, coverages and personnel extremely well. Green Bay might be poised for a defensive score in this matchup.

Per Scouts Inc.

21 Jan 2011 19:12 #55 by UNDER MODERATION
No I don't think you're dumb...

Just pick the Bears CG..Then you can get into 2nd place with a superbowl win and Viking loss

21 Jan 2011 19:13 #56 by CinnamonGirl
You are picking with your emotion. I can't follow that.

21 Jan 2011 19:15 #57 by CinnamonGirl
Matchup to watch: Bears interior offensive line versus Packers DT B.J. Raji: The interior of the Bears' offensive line is stronger than at tackle, but Chicago has a steep challenge this week. Raji has been fantastic. He rarely comes off the field, even though the Packers love to vary their defensive personnel. He can rush the passer with power and leverage and is very difficult to root out of the middle in the run game. Raji also runs very well and can make plays in pursuit. Getting him blocked is a must.

Per Scouts inc.

21 Jan 2011 19:16 #58 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Get to Cutler: Cutler has done an excellent job of playing within himself, but his history of risk-taking is well-known, and Green Bay is excellent at getting to quarterbacks and forcing bad decisions. Chicago's protection, especially at tackle, is suspect. In the teams' two meetings, Green Bay had nine sacks. The Packers also recorded five last week, including two by Clay Matthews, who will line up all over the formation. Cutler can expect a lot of overload blitzes, including bringing Charles Woodson, with a lot of man coverage behind it. But the Packers are not a strict man-coverage defense; they vary their looks, coverages and personnel extremely well. Green Bay might be poised for a defensive score in this matchup.

Per Scouts Inc.

We are in the same division as the packers meaning we played the same teams..THE BEARS WON THE DIVISION..The game is in Chicago where we beat the packers, and we almost beat (10-3) them in week 17 up there when we had NOTHING to play for..Take the points..I'm telling you this as a friend, not as a competitor

21 Jan 2011 19:17 #59 by CinnamonGirl
But I will give you that Chicago's special teams could get a score or two. Devin Hester could be the difference.

21 Jan 2011 19:19 #60 by UNDER MODERATION
The Bears will beat up an already beat up team...

END OF SUBJECT

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds