× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

22 Jan 2011 16:16 #71 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE
I'm starting to feel it. I feel it.....Bears by 12

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2011 16:37 #72 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote: I'm starting to feel it. I feel it.....Bears by 12

Even I would take that , double or nothing , if you win. No weaseling. Charity, legit only

22 Jan 2011 17:37 #73 by CinnamonGirl

Photo-fish wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Baileyboy wrote: You are living proof that there is a God who created the concept of involuntary breathing.

And you gotta be original..Don't cut n paste something funny you heard once..It sounds canned..

Really. If you are a Bear or Packer fan you have heard every insult and rub in the books. You really have to be creative. I got hassled today at King Soopers by some bimbo in an Urlacher jersey on every aisle we went down. I stacked a tower of kleenex and sharp cheddar in her cart when she wasn't looking. She gave me some more crap at the check-out and we wished each other luck.

If you called me a bimbo I would not wish you luck. Shame on you. :nono:

22 Jan 2011 17:39 #74 by JMC

22 Jan 2011 17:45 #75 by CinnamonGirl
WTH? What does bimbo have to do with being a Chicago fan?

And BTW, here is the definition.

Bimbo is a term that in popular English language usage describes a woman who is physically attractive but is perceived to have a low intelligence or poor education. The term can also be used to describe a woman who acts in a sexually promiscuous manner. The term itself is not explicitly negative, but can be used as a derogative insult towards a woman.

Oh yeah, not negative. Are you kidding me?

22 Jan 2011 20:16 #76 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE
I googled imaged Packer Fan, Woman, and this came up, I swear

22 Jan 2011 20:27 #77 by ScienceChic

Photo-fish wrote: I got hassled today at King Soopers by some bimbo in an Urlacher jersey on every aisle we went down. I stacked a tower of kleenex and sharp cheddar in her cart when she wasn't looking. She gave me some more crap at the check-out and we wished each other luck.

Oh, your poor wife! :lol:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Jan 2011 11:36 #78 by badman
Go Packers!!! Aaron Rogers is a much better QB than Cutler!!!

23 Jan 2011 14:29 #79 by Martin Ent Inc
GB can't run the ball, but no one told them.

Cutler is heading for the melt down.

23 Jan 2011 14:31 #80 by badman
Half way done! GB 14 Chicago 0

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds