× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

23 Jan 2011 16:42 #91 by Martin Ent Inc
and VL had NOTHING to do with it.

however with all my winnings, I must take the wife somewhere special.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jan 2011 16:46 #92 by ScienceChic
You're a good man Martin! ;)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Jan 2011 16:46 #93 by Rockdoc

Martin Ent Inc wrote: and VL had NOTHING to do with it.

however with all my winnings, I must take the wife somewhere special.

Congratulations. Is it enough to take her to Hawaii?
Why would VL have anything to do with it? He wagered on emotions and false perceptions of which he convinced himself represented the truth.

23 Jan 2011 16:52 #94 by Martin Ent Inc
We will be going to Hawaii later this year but she wants to go to see her sister back east so that will be first.

23 Jan 2011 19:38 #95 by Grady
Just in case anybody missed it here is a link to the Green Bay Packers hoisting the Halas Trophy right there in Da Bears house.

Linky >>>> :woo hoo: <<<<<

23 Jan 2011 20:25 #96 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE
It's nice to see everyone enjoying themselves at my expense tonight. Nothing rally's this community like a public stoning and nothing brings people out of the woodwork like a chance to kick someone while they're down. I was halfway expecting to see a little class and character here tonight, but I was sadly mistaken.

BTW, me and Viking are tied with 30 wins apiece- The SuperBowl will decide it.

23 Jan 2011 20:26 #97 by CinnamonGirl
OMG.... and what will we do if that is a tie?

23 Jan 2011 20:27 #98 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

CinnamonGirl wrote: OMG.... and what will we do if that is a tie?

Don't worry. I will win

23 Jan 2011 20:29 #99 by UNDER MODERATION
I'm not making excuses, thats not in my DNA but those field conditions were worse that horrendous, the officiating was probably the worst I ever saw and that cheapshot on Cutler ended any chance we had in the ballgame. The better team lost today. Clearly

23 Jan 2011 20:34 #100 by archer
there was no cheap shot on Cutler...he did what he always done when he knows he's going to lose, get injured and sit out the rest of the game. If this was the first time he did this, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but he has done it over, and over, and over again both with the Broncos and the Bears.....the guy just doesn't have what it takes to be a big winner.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds