× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

21 Jan 2011 19:21 #61 by CinnamonGirl
Hester's 17.1-yard per punt return average is the best in NFL history. I will give you that one. VL, it all depends on if Cutler can keep from f'ing it up. If he has a good game they will probably win but if their o line sucks that much and you know GB is going to blizt big time. I don't know if they can pick that up enough for C baby to not throw a pick in the heat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2011 19:24 #62 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE
The Bears will steam roll this road weary Packer Team..And the Steelers will do the same to the Jets.

21 Jan 2011 19:25 #63 by CinnamonGirl
I don't know I have not picked yet. The spread on the Pittsburgh game might change my mind.

21 Jan 2011 19:58 #64 by Mayhem
This game will be the largest gathering of morons since the dem convention in 2008.

22 Jan 2011 09:03 #65 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

Baileyboy wrote: This game will be the largest gathering of morons since the dem convention in 2008.

Not only did you not bother me with this post, but it made me a little embarrassed for you. It's so lame.

If you don't improve, and fast you may end up being the worst troll I ever saw..I mean that was a pathatic effort, so pathatic that I had to quote it. Hopefully we will all laugh about it years later at some 285bound get together...

"Lol, BaileyBoy, remember your first troll attempt?"

22 Jan 2011 11:26 #66 by Mayhem
You are living proof that there is a God who created the concept of involuntary breathing.

22 Jan 2011 11:39 #67 by UNDER MODERATION

Baileyboy wrote: You are living proof that there is a God who created the concept of involuntary breathing.

And you gotta be original..Don't cut n paste something funny you heard once..It sounds canned..

22 Jan 2011 13:39 #68 by Photo-fish

Vice Lord wrote:

Baileyboy wrote: You are living proof that there is a God who created the concept of involuntary breathing.

And you gotta be original..Don't cut n paste something funny you heard once..It sounds canned..

Really. If you are a Bear or Packer fan you have heard every insult and rub in the books. You really have to be creative. I got hassled today at King Soopers by some bimbo in an Urlacher jersey on every aisle we went down. I stacked a tower of kleenex and sharp cheddar in her cart when she wasn't looking. She gave me some more crap at the check-out and we wished each other luck.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

22 Jan 2011 14:09 #69 by outdoor338

22 Jan 2011 15:36 #70 by LOL

Photo-fish wrote: ..... I got hassled today at King Soopers by some bimbo in an Urlacher jersey on every aisle we went down. I stacked a tower of kleenex and sharp cheddar in her cart when she wasn't looking. She gave me some more crap at the check-out and we wished each other luck.

LOL :) Thats funny! Did you really do that? Kleenex and Cheese...perfect, I have to send that to some friends in Wisconsin.

I think this is a good year, 4 good teams. No pats and colts either, barf...

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds