× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

18 Jan 2011 14:35 #11 by Martin Ent Inc
After Cutler gets sacked a couple times he will start to cry, fall apart, and throw some picks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2011 15:59 #12 by Photo-fish
CHICAGO (AP) 1/18/2011

Chicago Bears practice was delayed two hours after a player reported an unknown white powdery substance on the field. Lovie Smith immediately suspended practice as federal investigators were called . After a complete analysis, forensic experts found the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

18 Jan 2011 17:13 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

Joe wrote: My "anylisis" is the teams are pretty even.
GB has a poor road record.
The weather should not be a factor, forecast is 20s and dry conditions.
Edge to Chicago Bears at home. Maybe +4 points at best.
VL, don't let your home town emotions cloud your judgements! LOL

Also, I visited the Dells a few years ago, took one of those Duck rides in the water and trails, it was a Hoot!

Let me break it down for you guys...Take it from a guy who played 6 years and coached 7 winning two Carnation Bowls....It's all about "RUN and STOP the RUN". It's really very simple. RUN and STOP the RUN. The Bears can RUN and they have the second best run defense in the league, the Packers do pretty good against the RUN as well, BUT, the Packers can't run the football.

End of subject

GO BEARS

18 Jan 2011 17:30 #14 by LOL
I looked at it some more, and the kicking game may be a factor. Windy Chicago, edge to the Bears kicker, has a better percentage, VL you owe me another beer! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 Jan 2011 17:41 #15 by Martin Ent Inc
Gosh VL guess we better listen up,,, didn't know you were in your late 60's.

18 Jan 2011 17:55 #16 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THERE'S NO WAY PACKERS HOIST THE HALAS TROPHY IN OUR HOUSE

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Gosh VL guess we better listen up,,, didn't know you were in your late 60's.

No, but I was attending Bear games in Wrigley Field in 1966, when I was a Kindergardner

18 Jan 2011 17:57 #17 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: I looked at it some more, and the kicking game may be a factor. Windy Chicago, edge to the Bears kicker, has a better percentage, VL you owe me another beer! :)

The Packers, much like the Patriots, are overated, +3.5 at home is a good value..

How many beers is that now?

18 Jan 2011 20:45 #18 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote: My "anylisis" is the teams are pretty even.
GB has a poor road record.
The weather should not be a factor, forecast is 20s and dry conditions.
Edge to Chicago Bears at home. Maybe +4 points at best.
VL, don't let your home town emotions cloud your judgements! LOL

Also, I visited the Dells a few years ago, took one of those Duck rides in the water and trails, it was a Hoot!

Let me break it down for you guys...Take it from a guy who played 6 years and coached 7 winning two Carnation Bowls....It's all about "RUN and STOP the RUN". It's really very simple. RUN and STOP the RUN. The Bears can RUN and they have the second best run defense in the league, the Packers do pretty good against the RUN as well, BUT, the Packers can't run the football.

End of subject

GO BEARS

Do you ever look up facts before you post? Chicago averaged 101.0 yards per game, Green Bay averaged 100.4 yards per game. Chicago rushed for 1616 yards this year and GB rushed for 1606. That is 10 yards difference over the whole season, and 1/2 yard per game difference and you say that Chicago can run the ball and GB can't? Really? You are really trying to sell people on the fact that 1/2 yard rushing is going to make the difference in this game?

19 Jan 2011 08:08 #19 by UNDER MODERATION
The Packers can't run the football.

19 Jan 2011 12:00 #20 by FredHayek
Chicago by a nose, mainly because Green Bay will have a down week after dominating in a dome last week.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds