So it is pretty clear at this point that Al Quata won.

11 Sep 2011 11:51 #11 by archer
So tell me conservatives, what did I do here to justify being called a libtard? Huh? just what did I do? When did calling someone retarded become acceptable? When did hating your neighbor become patriotic? when did this country become an "us against them" society? When did hate become fashionable such that some people actually get kudos for calling others names?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Sep 2011 11:56 #12 by CC
Probably about the same time that the left decided it was patriotic to hate your country and call us a bunch of crappy losers.

11 Sep 2011 12:28 #13 by Soulshiner

lionshead2010 wrote: So it's pretty clear that Al Qaeda won eh? Let me think about this.

How about our Al Qaeda buddies this morning? They likely woke up to the sound of gunfire or a Predator flying over their village. Most of their children have never had ANY vaccinations and many have had or still have malaria and other maladies the US doctor's have to read about in books because they no longer exist in that "loser" nation-the US. As a devout Al Qaeda member I left school very early to study religion instead and have about a 4th grade education. I'm going to yank my 8 year old son out of school any day now and I don't even want my daughter to attend at all.....so she can be just like her mom. Property. I'm going to spend my day with many other simple illiterate men who also smell like goats and who are full of hate for things they don't understand but we are plotting ways to assassinate our provincial governor because he simply isn't radical enough for us so all in all it's a pleasant day.. By the way, I'm in my early 40s and since the life expectancy here is 45 for men and 46 for women....I'm in the "autumn" of my life....I have few teeth, many aches and pains...and I'm generally in a constant state of pissed off. I'd love a cup of tea, but the water I drink every day smells strangely like sewage. What is beer and what is football? What is leisure?

This has been their life for a while. The Americans did not beat them down into this, it is the reality they have lived with for centuries. Seems like you are basking in their misery. And people wonder why many people in the rest of the world hate Americans...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

11 Sep 2011 12:30 #14 by LadyJazzer
A day without war is a day without sunshine... for some folks....

11 Sep 2011 12:34 #15 by archer

Becky wrote: Probably about the same time that the left decided it was patriotic to hate your country and call us a bunch of crappy losers.

got those blinders on don't ya? Tell me you don't remember the conservatives telling anyone who even so much as criticized Bush that we were unpatriotic, hated America, and should leave. Now criticizing the president is considered patriotic.....and you conservatives are still telling liberals to leave the country. Way to love your neighbors. oh......and you are crappy losers. At least liberals waited till Bush did something wrong to criticize him, conservatives started in on day one with Obama. Now outrage is the order of the day for you all......hate the president....hate government....hate liberals.....hate, hate, hate......it's patriotic to do so.

11 Sep 2011 12:38 #16 by CC
more assumptions.....I will not attempt to have a conversation with someone who puts words in my mouth.
Once again....shame on you archer.

11 Sep 2011 12:40 #17 by Kate

Becky wrote: more assumptions.....I will not attempt to have a conversation with someone who puts words in my mouth.
Once again....shame on you archer.

You mean like this assumption?

Becky wrote: Probably about the same time that the left decided it was patriotic to hate your country and call us a bunch of crappy losers.

11 Sep 2011 12:42 #18 by CC
Kate....you might want to read the entire thread.

11 Sep 2011 12:43 #19 by CC
You guys can sit and wallow in your sh** all day long.....It's YOUR sh**. I am going to go out and celebrate this beautiful day.
Have a good one.

11 Sep 2011 12:44 #20 by Kate

Becky wrote: Kate....you might want to read the entire thread.

Oh, I did. Then I read your post where you made the assumption that liberals hate America, whereupon you called archer out for making an assumption.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds