So it is pretty clear at this point that Al Quata won.

11 Sep 2011 16:06 #41 by Kate

Arlen wrote: That might be your take on it. But if you are an honest person you will do your own reading instead of trying to place burden on others. This is not a poker game where bluffing wins anything.

You made the claim, so the burden of proof is on you. If it is so evident to you, then it should be very easy to go back through the thread and find the "America hating" posts and list them in a new post. It's really very simple, just copy & paste.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Sep 2011 16:11 #42 by Nmysys
Oh, you Liberals can state that you love America, but it isn't the America that we have had before, but the Utopia Liberal, Progressive America that you are too stupid to understand didn't come free. Men died to give you what you have taken for granted and want to change into a Communist entitlement country like all of the European countries that you emulate and haven't paid any attention to what is going on in.

Al Qaeda didn't win anything, and you can thank those who served and those who died.

11 Sep 2011 16:16 #43 by Kate

Nmysys wrote: Oh, you Liberals can state that you love America, but it isn't the America that we have had before, but the Utopia Liberal, Progressive America that you are too stupid to understand didn't come free. Men died to give you what you have taken for granted and want to change into a Communist entitlement country like all of the European countries that you emulate and haven't paid any attention to what is going on in.

Al Qaeda didn't win anything, and you can thank those who served and those who died.

What liberals here have stated that they want to change America into a communist country? Please, do be specific.

BTW - The only communist countries of which I am aware are China, Cuba, Laos, North Korea & Vietnam. There are not any communist countries in Europe.

11 Sep 2011 16:18 #44 by archer

Nmysys wrote: Oh, you Liberals can state that you love America, but it isn't the America that we have had before, but the Utopia Liberal, Progressive America that you are too stupid to understand didn't come free. Men died to give you what you have taken for granted and want to change into a Communist entitlement country like all of the European countries that you emulate and haven't paid any attention to what is going on in.

Oh you conservatives can claim you love America, but it isn't that America that exists, its the one you want to change her into. So I guess, to be honest, you don't love America unless you can remake her into something she isn't. Men died to give you this country, and you still aren't happy, you want to change her and until you do you will continue to whine and cry and complain that liberals don't love America, when the truth is that you don't.....you love only your version.

I agree....Al Queda didn't win anything, and I do thank those who have served to preserve our way of life which you and your cohorts are trying so hard to destroy. Your love of country is fickle, you don't love what we have, you will only love America if you get what you want.

11 Sep 2011 16:58 #45 by Soulshiner

archer wrote:

Becky wrote: Probably about the same time that the left decided it was patriotic to hate your country and call us a bunch of crappy losers.

got those blinders on don't ya? Tell me you don't remember the conservatives telling anyone who even so much as criticized Bush that we were unpatriotic, hated America, and should leave. Now criticizing the president is considered patriotic.....and you conservatives are still telling liberals to leave the country. Way to love your neighbors. oh......and you are crappy losers. At least liberals waited till Bush did something wrong to criticize him, conservatives started in on day one with Obama. Now outrage is the order of the day for you all......hate the president....hate government....hate liberals.....hate, hate, hate......it's patriotic to do so.

Two words, Dixie Chicks.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

11 Sep 2011 17:00 #46 by Martin Ent Inc

11 Sep 2011 17:22 #47 by jf1acai
AFAIK, 'winning' requires that the contest is over.

This contest is far from over. Therefore, no one has won, or lost.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

11 Sep 2011 17:41 #48 by archer

jf1acai wrote: AFAIK, 'winning' requires that the contest is over.

This contest is far from over. Therefore, no one has won, or lost.

Maybe Al Queda is like the Republican Party....anything they can do to make Americans mad is considered a "win".

11 Sep 2011 18:02 #49 by jf1acai

Maybe Al Queda is like the Republican Party....anything they can do to make Americans mad is considered a "win".

I'm not sure how that is any different from the Democratic Party, nor do I agree that it is true, in either case.

Yet another case of gross and inaccurate generalization, IMO.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

11 Sep 2011 18:02 #50 by lionshead2010
Times are hard
You're afraid to pay the fee
So you find yourself somebody
Who can do the job for free
When you need a bit of lovin'
'Cause your man is out of town
That's the time you get me runnin'
And you know I'll be around

I'm a fool to do your dirty work
Oh yeah
I don't want to do your dirty work
No more
I'm a fool to do your dirty work
Oh yeah

Light the candle
Put the lock upon the door
You have sent the maid home early
Like a thousand times before
Like the castle in its corner
In a medieval game
I foresee terrible trouble
And I stay here just the same

Steely Dan, "Dirty Work" rofllol

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds