$50 Lesson

28 Sep 2011 20:43 #151 by Residenttroll returns
Replied by Residenttroll returns on topic $50 Lesson

outdoor338 wrote: what I do for people is between me and God, its really none of your business, but..you're doing a very good job of judging... :Crying: :VeryScared:

Too bad Kate didn't sell her computer and her internet service - donate her savings to the homeless.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Sep 2011 20:49 #152 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic $50 Lesson

residenttroll wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: what I do for people is between me and God, its really none of your business, but..you're doing a very good job of judging... :Crying: :VeryScared:

Too bad Kate didn't sell her computer and her internet service - donate her savings to the homeless.

I have never professed to be a Christian, so I do not follow the rules laid out in the Bible. You, however, do claim to be a Christian. Do you follow the word of God or are you another one of the countless hypocrites that are Christian In Name Only?

28 Sep 2011 20:59 #153 by Residenttroll returns

Kate wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

I have never professed to be a Christian, so I do not have to follow the rules laid out in the Bible. You, however, do claim to be a Christian. Do you follow the word of God or are you another one of the countless hypocrites that are Christian In Name Only?

NEWSFLASH: Everyone is a hypocrite - that includes every Christian. It doesn't insult me (your intent) that you believe I am a hypocrite. I know I am a hypocrite and everyday I struggle with my sins. God works on me everyday. I have the love of a Father in
Heaven and I have the saving grace of a Savior.

What do you have? Keith Olbermann or Ed Shultz....or Satan?

I am a cheerful giver. ... but I am not cheerful at my assets being taken from me to pay for your asinine ideas of spreading the wealth to others who are unproductive.

28 Sep 2011 21:04 #154 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic $50 Lesson

residenttroll wrote:

Kate wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

I have never professed to be a Christian, so I do not have to follow the rules laid out in the Bible. You, however, do claim to be a Christian. Do you follow the word of God or are you another one of the countless hypocrites that are Christian In Name Only?

NEWSFLASH: Everyone is a hypocrite - that includes every Christian. It doesn't insult me (your intent) that you believe I am a hypocrite. I know I am a hypocrite and everyday I struggle with my sins. God works on me everyday. I have the love of a Father in
Heaven and I have the saving grace of a Savior.

What do you have? Keith Olbermann or Ed Shultz....or Satan?

I am a cheerful giver. ... but I am not cheerful at my assets being taken from me to pay for your asinine ideas of spreading the wealth to others who are unproductive.

But you don't even try. You come on here and willfully spread insults. If you tried to be a good Christian, you wouldn't be so hateful towards homosexuals, but would treat them as Christ treated prostitutes - with love and understanding.

You can say that you are saved by the grace of the Savior, but he's might have a different story to tell when you get to the pearly gates and Jesus says "Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me. Why do you think I'm gay?"

28 Sep 2011 21:11 #155 by Residenttroll returns

Kate wrote:
But you don't even try. You come on here and willfully spread insults. If you tried to be a good Christian, you wouldn't be so hateful towards homosexuals, but would treat them as Christ treated prostitutes - with love and understanding.

Since you're a theology master....what does the Bible say about homosexuality?

You can say that you are saved by the grace of the Savior, but he's might have a different story to tell when you get to the pearly gates and Jesus says "Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me. Why do you think I'm gay?"

I hope the blasphemy makes you feel better. It's obvious you're angry at God. I'll pray for you.

28 Sep 2011 22:47 #156 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic $50 Lesson
I'll stick a voodoo doll for you.

28 Sep 2011 22:53 #157 by Nobody that matters
Replied by Nobody that matters on topic $50 Lesson

LadyJazzer wrote: Gee, sounds pretty unambiguous to me.... And some here think you have to know "the secret handshake" to be enlightened enough to interpret what was said, and the context of it?

Yep. You wouldn't like the handshake, it sometimes results in broken fingers and I'm sure as a musician you'd like to avoid that.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

28 Sep 2011 22:57 #158 by Nobody that matters
On their way to a justice of the peace to get married, a couple has a fatal car accident. The couple is sitting outside heavens gate waiting on St. Peter to do the paperwork so they can enter. While waiting, they wonder if they could possibly get married in Heaven. St. Peter finally shows up and they ask him. St. Peter says, "I don't know, this is the first time anyone has ever asked. Let me go find out," and he leaves.

The couple sit for a couple of months and begin to wonder if they really should get married in Heaven, what with the eternal aspect of it all. "What if it doesn't work out?" they wonder, "Are we stuck together forever?" St. Peter returns after yet another month, looking somewhat bedraggled. "Yes," he informs the couple, "you can get married in Heaven." "Great," says the couple, "but what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?"

St. Peter, red-faced, slams his clipboard onto the ground. "What's wrong?" exclaims the frightened couple. "Geez!" St. Peter exclaims, "It took me three months to find a priest up here! Do you have any idea how long it's going to take for me to find a lawyer?"

28 Sep 2011 23:12 #159 by Nobody that matters
A New York Divorce Lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates. Saint Peter asks him "What have you done to merit entrance into Heaven?"

The Lawyer thought a moment, then said, "A week ago, I gave a quarter to a homeless person on the street."

Saint Peter asked Gabriel to check this out in the record, and after a moment Gabriel affirmed that this was true.

Saint Peter said, "Well, that's fine, but it's not really quite enough to get you into Heaven."

The Lawyer said, "Wait Wait! There's more! Three years ago I also gave a homeless person a quarter."

Saint Peter nodded to Gabriel, who after a moment nodded back, affirming this, too, had been verified.

Saint Peter then whispered to Gabriel, "Well, what do you suggest we do with this fellow?"

Gabriel gave the Lawyer a sidelong glance, then said to Saint Peter, "Let's give him back his 50 cents and tell him to go to Hell."

28 Sep 2011 23:36 #160 by Nobody that matters

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds