Rush Limbaugh Apologizes For His "Slut" Remarks.

13 Mar 2012 12:32 - 13 Mar 2012 13:06 #401 by JSG

RenegadeCJ wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: I don't care about a 3rd term...as long as he gets a second... If he gets a second, then all of the stuff he no longer needs to worry about as "election issues" go by the wayside, and he'll be free to start accomplishing the agenda he promised.

What would that be...another 10 trillion on the debt? We can't afford 4 more years of Obama. The rep may not be better, but he can't be worse.

Oh yeah, the Republican candidate could be worse. Don't delude yourself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Mar 2012 12:38 #402 by Rick

LadyJazzer wrote:
The revulsion I feel for anything "Republican", "conservative", etc., is roughly akin to what I would feel for mass-murderers or child-molesters.

CG, this statement alone defines what kind of person LJ is and nobody on this forum will say a peep that she's gone too far except those of us who are not liberal thinkers. This is just exactly how a racist thinks. They get this picture in their tiny minds about what an entire group of people think (about half the country at least) or what the group does. And if a guy like Rush spouts off with something stupid, it must be what all conservatives think.

I consider myself conservative and I think I've not only been a good father and husband, I've also been a good friend, neighbor, and citizen. I disagree with the liberal ideology for the most part but I don't have contempt for liberal thinking people.

I think we should all look at what kind of world we would have if people like LJ were the majority. I know this is just a message board where people can spew hate without consequence, but I think some people have so much hate that it most likely transfers to the real world. That's pretty sad.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Mar 2012 12:43 #403 by LadyJazzer
The feeling is mutual. And I see just as much racism, hatred, misogyny, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, from your side. Zero-sum game.

13 Mar 2012 12:49 #404 by Rick

LadyJazzer wrote: The feeling is mutual. And I see just as much racism, hatred, misogyny, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, from your side. Zero-sum game.

Seeing EXAMPLES is much different from seeing an entire group. You will cherry pick the few and transfer that to the many. That's one of the ways racism spreads.

If you knew it was me stuck on the side of the road in a snow storm, would you offer assistance or make a phone call to help me out?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Mar 2012 12:50 #405 by LadyJazzer
Just the way you do.

:Snooze

13 Mar 2012 12:51 #406 by Rick

LadyJazzer wrote: Just the way you do.

Would you help me if you knew I needed help?

George Orwell

13 Mar 2012 12:58 #407 by LadyJazzer
If someone is in a ditch or out of gas, (at least up here in the mountains), I stop to help.

I'm done debating with you... Your hypocrisy has gone too far.

13 Mar 2012 12:58 #408 by JMC

CritiKalbILL wrote:

Not speaking for LJ, but absolutely, political stupidity does not disqualify anybody that needs help. IMHO of course.
We are social animals, or so I thought.

13 Mar 2012 13:04 #409 by Reverend Revelant

jmc wrote:

CritiKalbILL wrote:

Not speaking for LJ, but absolutely, political stupidity does not disqualify anybody that needs help. IMHO of course.
We are social animals, or so I thought.

Liberal are just animals.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

13 Mar 2012 13:05 #410 by JSG
Troll much?

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds