Rush Limbaugh Apologizes For His "Slut" Remarks.

13 Mar 2012 13:15 #411 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote: Troll much?

Nope. I'm here almost every day, I'm not afraid of my opinions, and everyone here are well aware of my style. You don't like it... do something about it. YOu want to shut me up? I'll wait.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Mar 2012 13:19 #412 by JSG
Why would I want to shut you up? You're a great poster child for how lunatic the right has become.

13 Mar 2012 13:29 #413 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote: Why would I want to shut you up? You're a great poster child for how lunatic the right has become.

I'm Lady Jazzer's twin bother and proud of it.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

13 Mar 2012 13:31 #414 by JSG
If that's supposed to be some sort of slam, you missed.

13 Mar 2012 14:27 #415 by Rick

LadyJazzer wrote: If someone is in a ditch or out of gas, (at least up here in the mountains), I stop to help.

I'm done debating with you... Your hypocrisy has gone too far.

My question was not whether you would help "someone", the question is, would you help ME?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Mar 2012 15:13 #416 by RenegadeCJ

LadyJazzer wrote: Debt is not our worst problem.... Repeating the mantra over and over doesn't make it so.

YES, Obama is better than anything the four clowns in the clown-car are offering.

No, but massive unfunded mandates are a very large part of our problem.

Obama is driving the clown car. It can't get worse. At least some of us conservatives are holding our reps feet to the fire to apply the brakes. Dems on the other hand are helping to push the car faster off the cliff.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

13 Mar 2012 15:15 #417 by RenegadeCJ

LadyJazzer wrote: The feeling is mutual. And I see just as much racism, hatred, misogyny, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, from your side. Zero-sum game.

Not from my side you don't. I'd rather keep social issues out of national politics.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

13 Mar 2012 15:51 #418 by Rick

CritiKalbILL wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: If someone is in a ditch or out of gas, (at least up here in the mountains), I stop to help.

I'm done debating with you... Your hypocrisy has gone too far.

My question was not whether you would help "someone", the question is, would you help ME?

For the record LJ, I WOULD help you. I think I already know the answer to my question that you are unwilling to answer. Fortunately, I believe you are not in the majority...yet.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Mar 2012 16:04 #419 by CC
For JMC

[youtube:31trdhgw]
[/youtube:31trdhgw]

13 Mar 2012 16:39 #420 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Rush Limbaugh Apologizes For His "Slut" Remarks.
You heard it here first, LJ used to be a republican. So, give her a break guys.

LJ, just so you know. Many of my social views lean left. Not all. Fiscally I am conservative.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds