Rush Limbaugh Apologizes For His "Slut" Remarks.

13 Mar 2012 16:40 #421 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Rush Limbaugh Apologizes For His "Slut" Remarks.

Becky wrote: For JMC

[youtube:3f8vj5l4]

[/youtube:3f8vj5l4]

Just FYI Becky.... JMC may call me a slut, you may not!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Mar 2012 17:01 #422 by CC
Just an FYI CG... I did not call you a slut.

Dan called Jane and ignorant slut......
Do you just sit around and look for personal hits on you.
Sad that you manufacture them now.

Geeez I get so tired of the bullsh*t.

13 Mar 2012 17:02 #423 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Rush Limbaugh Apologizes For His "Slut" Remarks.
You know what I am talking about just leave it there.

13 Mar 2012 17:04 #424 by Reverend Revelant

Becky wrote: Just an FYI CG... I did not call you a slut.

Gee... look in a mirror!

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

13 Mar 2012 17:04 #425 by LadyJazzer

CritiKalbILL wrote:

CritiKalbILL wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: If someone is in a ditch or out of gas, (at least up here in the mountains), I stop to help.

I'm done debating with you... Your hypocrisy has gone too far.

My question was not whether you would help "someone", the question is, would you help ME?

For the record LJ, I WOULD help you. I think I already know the answer to my question that you are unwilling to answer. Fortunately, I believe you are not in the majority...yet.

I wasn't avoiding the question...Today was the first day that it's been warm enough outside to go refurbish my two propane bbq-grills...

To answer your question, of COURSE I would help you, as I would help any neighbor. (However, in the interest of keeping bloodshed to a minimum, I would probably suggest we don't talk politics...)

13 Mar 2012 17:08 #426 by CinnamonGirl

Becky wrote: Just an FYI CG... I did not call you a slut.

Listen, I appreciate your new found positiveness and it is adding to the site. I think your posts have been informative and great lately.
I just don't want you to make fun of this slut thing. There is a reason and I would appreciate your respecting my feelings on it.

13 Mar 2012 17:11 #427 by CC
wait.....maybe the shoe does fit after all.

Give it rest CG. My patience on positive just ran out.

edited to add....you don't have the right to tell anyone how and what to post here.

13 Mar 2012 17:12 #428 by CinnamonGirl
Have a great night all. See you on the flip side.

13 Mar 2012 17:13 #429 by CC

Gee... look in a mirror!

I just consider the source.

13 Mar 2012 17:27 #430 by Photo-fish

CritiKalbILL wrote: My question was not whether you would help "someone", the question is, would you help ME?

I'd have to say yes even though I have never met you. I'd give you a lift. Watch yer back for traffic while you changed a tire. Help push the car to the shoulder. I do it all the time. Pay it forward and hope that it gets returned when you need it. Like on 9/28/11 when I took the ditch and a stranger helped me out.

It is a fricken web forum, if anyone is gonna take this crap here and hold it personally against me then it is their problem. I'd hate to show up at a brunch or picnic and have something I may or may not have said here be a reason for somebody to wanna beat on me.

3 things my grandma told me that ought to be left out of polite social discussion (I assume she meant face to face as she never knew the internet):
1. How much money you make.
2. Who you are voting for.
3. Who you are sleeping with.

I told this to my friend Nmysys once and he said: "That doesn't leave that much to talk about does it?" rofllol True enough but we still get along just fine.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds