thoughts on the Trayvon murder

30 Mar 2012 08:28 #291 by LadyJazzer
"...it’s because mouth-breathing racists who literally hate people just because they look differently than them actually still exist in America."

They not only exist...they are among us...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Mar 2012 08:29 #292 by Nobody that matters

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

JSG wrote: White Supremacists Hack Trayvon Martin’s Email & Social Media Accounts In Effort To Prove He Was A Thug

As you may have noticed, some right-wingers have been trying desperately to paint Trayvon Martin as a hoodlum so as to, I don’t know, prove that he had it coming to him when he was murdered by a cartoonish version of a trigger-happy “neighborhood watch captain?”

Why would alleged human beings with souls do such repugnant things, you ask? Well, sadly, it’s because mouth-breathing racists who literally hate people just because they look differently than them actually still exist in America.

In addition to Ms artin'Facebook messages, Klanklannon posted a list of usernames and passwords for Martin’s social media and email accounts as proof of his exploits. All of the passwords had been changed to racist slurs. (Gmail: “niggerniggernigger” Twitter: “coontrayvonnigger”)

http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2012/0 ... something/

You weren't concerned about the original hacked security video from the Sandford Police car bay?

It wasnt' hacked. It was obtained throught a FOIA request by ABC news.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

30 Mar 2012 08:35 #293 by FredHayek
Interesting about the white supremacists hack. You figure this is the scenario they want, hispanics killing blacks and going to prison for it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Mar 2012 08:53 #294 by Blazer Bob

LadyJazzer wrote: "...it’s because mouth-breathing racists who literally hate people just because they look differently than them actually still exist in America."

30 Mar 2012 09:02 #295 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder

JSG wrote: White Supremacists Hack Trayvon Martin’s Email & Social Media Accounts In Effort To Prove He Was A Thug

As you may have noticed, some right-wingers have been trying desperately to paint Trayvon Martin as a hoodlum so as to, I don’t know, prove that he had it coming to him when he was murdered by a cartoonish version of a trigger-happy “neighborhood watch captain?”

Why would alleged human beings with souls do such repugnant things, you ask? Well, sadly, it’s because mouth-breathing racists who literally hate people just because they look differently than them actually still exist in America.

In addition to Ms artin'Facebook messages, Klanklannon posted a list of usernames and passwords for Martin’s social media and email accounts as proof of his exploits. All of the passwords had been changed to racist slurs. (Gmail: “niggerniggernigger” Twitter: “coontrayvonnigger”)

You weren't concerned about the original hacked security video from the Sandford Police car bay?

And here I was thinking you'd step up and say something like "That is beyond disgusting."

Silly me.

30 Mar 2012 10:42 #296 by Reverend Revelant

JSG wrote:

And here I was thinking you'd step up and say something like "That is beyond disgusting."

Silly me.

It is beyond disgusting. As much so as the New Black Panther Party putting out a reward on Zimmerman for his capture. Just as disgusting as Spike Lee tweeting the address of some couple that has nothing to do with it. As bad as Roseanne Barr tweeting the real address. As horrible as Jackson and Sharpton race-baiting (remember the last time Sharpton was wrong... remember what happened). I could go on but the simple fact remains. I don't like race being use as a club or bludgeon by the right or the left. And I have no problem admitting that.

Do you?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

30 Mar 2012 10:51 #297 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder
Nope. I just don't need to add caveats or clarifiers.

30 Mar 2012 11:47 #298 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: "...it’s because mouth-breathing racists who literally hate people just because they look differently than them actually still exist in America."

:VeryScared: And all races have racists who believe in that pure blood crap and don't want their kids to date outside their race.

30 Mar 2012 11:50 #299 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote:

:VeryScared: And all races have racists who believe in that pure blood crap and don't want their kids to date outside their race.

And I would expect nothing less from the usual racist apologist... Nice to know some things in life are constant.

30 Mar 2012 12:01 #300 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

And I would expect nothing less from the usual racist apologist... Nice to know some things in life are constant.

And you have a pleasant Friday too. :wink:

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds