thoughts on the Trayvon murder

29 Mar 2012 13:33 #251 by Photo-fish

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: And I don't care if it's right or left... I don't care for anti-semitism from any stripe. Your Google-Fu evidently is broken.

You should care if it came from the left or right because of your previous comment that "they"(I presumed you meant 'the left'') are using it as an anti-semetic angle. The link you provided does not seem to be a 'leftist' source.

So then you try to use Yahoo! Answers? Do the posters there state their political affiliiation somewhere that you can tell they are 'leftist'?

Wanna try again? Maybe a blog? rofllol

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Mar 2012 13:40 #252 by Reverend Revelant

Photo-fish wrote:

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote: And I don't care if it's right or left... I don't care for anti-semitism from any stripe. Your Google-Fu evidently is broken.

You should care if it came from the left or right because of your previous comment that "they"(I presumed you meant 'the left'') are using it as an anti-semetic angle. The link you provided does not seem to be a 'leftist' source.

So then you try to use Yahoo! Answers? Do the posters there state their political affiliiation somewhere that you can tell they are 'leftist'?

No... you can find it yourself. You contribution to a thread is like JSG's, mainly designed to deflect the topic, obtuse questions or pithy time wasting statement. I have yet to see you post an informative and detailed insight into your opinion or anyone else's. I don't exist so you have a trampoline to bounce your inane verbal fast ball off of. Even Lady Jazzer has more content to her comment than you do.

Don't waste my time.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

29 Mar 2012 13:41 #253 by archer
Isn't this fun? We sit here thousands of miles away and decide who is guilty and who is not based not on any evidence but on what political ideology we profess. And with every news byte that comes out we spin it to agree with the conclusion we came to on day one. I would like to think our justice system will get to the truth, but I'm not real confident of that....it's made up of people just like us who would rather our ideology determine the outcome than the truth.

29 Mar 2012 13:42 #254 by Reverend Revelant

Photo-fish wrote:

Here... no go place outside for a while.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-574 ... rtin-case/

29 Mar 2012 13:44 #255 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: Isn't this fun? We sit here thousands of miles away and decide who is guilty and who is not based not on any evidence but on what political ideology we profess. And with every news byte that comes out we spin it to agree with the conclusion we came to on day one. I would like to think our justice system will get to the truth, but I'm not real confident of that....it's made up of people just like us who would rather our ideology determine the outcome than the truth.

That was insightful... NOT!

29 Mar 2012 13:45 #256 by Reverend Revelant

Photo-fish wrote:

Here's some Twitter accounts you can play with...

The sender’s initial tweets made his or her aims clear: “No Justice No Peace!!!!!!!!!! #KILLZIMMERMAN #KILLZIMMERMAN #KILLZIMMERMAN,” they read.

The account’s image is a photo of gun-sight crosshairs superimposed on Zimmerman’s picture.

“This Page Is 4 Da Ppl Who Believe Zimmerman Should Be Shot Dead In The Street,” the Twitter account’s description reads, “The Same Way TRAYVON Was. No Justice No Peace.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/killz ... z1qXLCNrTt

To paraphrase Uncle Bob... "that should keep the little bastard busy for a while."

29 Mar 2012 13:49 #257 by Reverend Revelant
Obama: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"

Dude!

29 Mar 2012 13:51 #258 by archer
Does that picture look scary to you TLGOPT?

29 Mar 2012 13:54 #259 by Photo-fish
Gee, sorry professor. You seem to want to poke others by questioning their comments but you can't take a few on your own comments?. I am not deflecting. I am responding to a comment that you made on this topic. If you don't have a legit source for your speculations just say so. If you feel I am wasting your time, put me on ignore or just don't respond.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

29 Mar 2012 13:54 #260 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote: Does that picture look scary to you TLGOPT?

Where did I say that? Nope... not scary to me. But it does point out how the media ran with a 3-4 year old picture that did not correctly represent the person that was killed. And his outdated picture is still being used. No, he doesn't look scary at all, but he does look much more capable of fighting a person the size and weiht of Zimmerman. The earlier picture gave a misrepresentation of the person... period. Don't you agree?

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds