thoughts on the Trayvon murder

28 Mar 2012 21:43 #211 by Soulshiner
Zimmerman's dad is a retired judge from Florida...

http://rollingout.com/culture/george-zi ... d-arrests/

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Mar 2012 21:44 #212 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic thoughts on the Trayvon murder

But what would you do if you were walking through a neighborhood at night and some guy stuck a gun in your face and asked you what you were doing there?

I think I confused you with this question. It was exactly what I asked. It was not a statement that Zimmerman stuck a gun in Martin's face.

Too bad Martin wasn't carrying as well. He could have stood his ground and maybe it would have been Zimmerman who got carried off in a body bag.

28 Mar 2012 21:51 #213 by Soulshiner

pineinthegrass wrote:

Soulshiner wrote: New Sanford police video shows a different looking Zimmerman than the pictures that have circulated and show no blood or bruises on his nose or back of the head.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/trayvon-martin ... 3O7uuxSRVP

You've got to be kidding me. It's a rather low resolution video taken from a distance. And the dumb ABC logo grays out most of what detail is left. How can you tell anything detailed from that video? At least it shows the police did cuff him and bring him in for questioning.

That video doesn't show that Zimmerman has a belly button either. I'm surprised that wasn't in the headline as well [sarcastic].

Look, I'm very open to seeing all the evidence, but can you really see any detail in his nose or the back of his head in that video?

Here's one without the logo. You can clearly see that there is no blood on the front of his clothes and the police are not wearing gloves because of the biohazard. SOP. Hopefully, there's a medical report with photos to show that he was injured, because if there's not, that a problem for Zimmerman.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

28 Mar 2012 21:55 #214 by pineinthegrass

JSG wrote:

But what would you do if you were walking through a neighborhood at night and some guy stuck a gun in your face and asked you what you were doing there?

I think I confused you with this question. It was exactly what I asked. It was not a statement that Zimmerman stuck a gun in Martin's face.

Too bad Martin wasn't carrying as well. He could have stood his ground and maybe it would have been Zimmerman who got carried off in a body bag.

It was a statement, and I challenged you before on it. You edited off the part right after where you said Zimmerman was chasing Martin which was also a clear statement. Keep editing...

28 Mar 2012 21:59 #215 by Blazer Bob

JSG wrote:

So, you hate Hispanics and wish them dead. What a piece of work. Barf.

28 Mar 2012 22:00 #216 by pineinthegrass

Soulshiner wrote: Here's one without the logo. You can clearly see that there is no blood on the front of his clothes and the police are not wearing gloves because of the biohazard. SOP. Hopefully, there's a medical report with photos to show that he was injured, because if there's not, that a problem for Zimmerman.

Did I miss the link? I'll view it.

28 Mar 2012 22:35 #217 by JSG

neptunechimney wrote:

JSG wrote:

So, you hate Hispanics and wish them dead. What a piece of work. Barf.

Gee, jump to conclusions much?

Where did you possibly get that sentiment from what I posted?? If Martin had been armed he might have had a fighting chance to protect himself and stand HIS ground and the outcome might have been different. Is that clear enough for you?

I believe everyone should be armed, don't you?

28 Mar 2012 23:36 #218 by archer
The video was on TV tonight.......it was clearly evident that there was no blood on Zimmerman, if he had a head wound it wasn't evident and no blood was seen, you could clearly see his face, if he was punched in the nose it wasn't hard enough to bruise him. Couple that with the funeral director saying there was no indication on Martin's body that he had engaged in a fight.....no marks on his hands, no bruising. I think Mr Zimmerman has some 'splaining to do.

28 Mar 2012 23:44 #219 by Blazer Bob

archer wrote: The video was on TV tonight.......it was clearly evident that there was no blood on Zimmerman, if he had a head wound it wasn't evident and no blood was seen, you could clearly see his face, if he was punched in the nose it wasn't hard enough to bruise him. Couple that with the funeral director saying there was no indication on Martin's body that he had engaged in a fight.....no marks on his hands, no bruising. I think Mr Zimmerman has some 'splaining to do.

What channel?

29 Mar 2012 00:00 #220 by JSG
From an earlier post:

Soulshiner wrote: New Sanford police video shows a different looking Zimmerman than the pictures that have circulated and show no blood or bruises on his nose or back of the head.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/trayvon-martin ... 3O7uuxSRVP

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds